Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Ok fair

1 Like

That Iā€™ll accept

if Geyde and Frost heal each other they are both green checked

2 Likes

This game has felt absurdly similar to Mountainous Arson on the old site which was similar levels of town dominance which feels right
Macro has been consistent

1 Like

does Geyde get told he is healed?

I donā€™t die

1 Like

oh
I thought your bleed was from today oops

I have acknowledged that there are a couple worlds in which I die while frost is still town
We can cross those when we come to them

1 Like

thbthtbthbthb we can just have Kii check frost to clear that
because I thiiiiiink thereā€™s literally just no one else to check

2 Likes

From a setup angle, I think weā€™re looking at 1 neutral with RK but thatā€™s mostly setup spec and me thinking that Jarekā€™s mech solving was bad faith in real time

Thatā€™s fair

I do think a kii check is probably better on derps since thatā€™s viscount

1 Like

Thatā€™s a taste thing though I donā€™t think itā€™s necessarily better or worse

1 Like

Kii ā†’ check Frost or Derps; Frost is the only slot who both wouldnā€™t be 100% confirmed/outed/dead by tomorrow, and isnā€™t claiming invest/special, and Derps is Viscount (theyā€™ll be confirmed or outed EoD when leaving / not leaving the game though, and canā€™t convert because weā€™re Kinging them)

Everyone else do anything, EXCEPT:

• if you have royal blood do not visit Kii, to avoid interfering with Hazardā€™s check
  • do not heal Geyde/Frost (they are ~confirming eachother by healing eachother)
  • donā€™t redirect stuff lol

does this look good?

1 Like

I see no problems

only issue is a hazard kill tbh

Tomorrow weā€™ll have
A jail to block any slots
An exe

2 more slots can be covered if we whiff everything tonight

wait do we want jailor to exe cat or no

Hazard+1 can be covered
Visionary is the only wolf remaining so we canā€™t lose any tools (though prot should be on jail for this)