Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

But again you are saying you need proof you are ‘evil’ blue dragon /hand of byzantine?

I think your initial dislike of being king with your latter insistence you dying would seriously harm town is a little wolfy
But I can see how it wouldn’t be

And if I’m completely blunt this is the exact role I didn’t want, I have no chance to be converted I get tinfoiled as being a 50/50 lostwolf the entire game and about 3 neutrals interact with me being dead and specifically have abilities that make it happen

Doesn’t mean I won’t try, but this game is definitely not as fun as it could be based entirely off of the rand I got alone

tbf Jareks last king game was awful

1 Like

I donut know exactly why u is the wolf man. I been thinking maybeez you coulda accidently scum slipped and I am overlookin so I be askin the towny wowny mans luka (could be evilz but I think maybz they goood idk) for the clarifactiones about their judges of character pertaining to you immediate afterthoughts about the potent “scumslips” so yayz. I tihnk that you kinda dipping whens pressure left u is wolfy as wellz like I would expectz you to stay. In generalez I kinda want to hit you with the fanum squad and put you intoz towny wownies cuz u be actin sigma and high key divergent from uz gameplay in singers

does that mean the bolded was a lie here

No. It’s the truth. I would. Hence why I’d be annoyed.

1 Like

But that’s completely overshadowed by the pettiness that is “you were wrong, deal with it”

1 Like

So the neut in is a lie too?

No sane town king would think any neutral will side with them.

oh this reminds me of a thought I had while gone

did u read anything while gone

Why would that be a lie there’s a few neutrals that can be beneficial. Strigoi and headhunter are mostly benign. Nothing good comes out of explicitly trying to hunt these roles down other than pissing them off and causing them to want to side against town for their own survival.

Jarek why do you specifically call out insurgent here, when there are other very anti-Unseen neutrals

1 Like

Read my last game an insurgent claim was literally griefing my game

1 Like

I read up when I got back
if I was reading while gone, I wouldn’t be gone

Like yeah if I die here because I made a joke imagine that but like tenfold I’d blame myself for making those jokes I’d be upset people didn’t listen to me I’d be upset I don’t get to play one of my more enjoyable FM games

Definitely not a lie no

when did u get back

IDK the exact time
not long ago though
I can look at my like history to try to get an estimate

@Jarek also can you remove your vote and continue with your vfr

last like was 12 minutes ago
so probably a bit longer than that