Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

wait are there whispers

No but if youā€™re neutral then weā€™re best pals

Iā€™ll even hunt the person youā€™re looking for if youā€™re the hunter : )

1 Like

holy shit whispers

1 Like

No it isnā€™t tradition Bionic. Willing to give Bionic a very slim townlean based on gut here though.

Why would it?

This comment of yours has a slightly wolfy feel to it though so Iā€™m giving you a very slim scumlean. It just feels like an attempt to throw shade on me for no reason, like youā€™re calling me a wolf here without actually calling me a wolf.

Willing to do so just because this post made me giggle a bit. VOTE: Eve

Brakā€™s play is reminding me a lot of how he played in Singerā€™s FM and how Memes played in the Kidnapper game so changing my scumlean to a townlean.

1 Like

God I love shitposting and being invincible D1

Jarek is because at first I thought ā€œplease convert meā€ from Jarek and the exaggerated frustration of the rand felt wolfy, but Jarekā€™s reaction to my post is good so I think itā€™s fine

Jail and Amelia are due in part to their reaction to me asking for mass claim and their subesquent reacctions

Leafia just is mafia

Luka = I thyink that their reaction to my posts are overblown, I really hate how they are doublespeaking and overspeaking in their posts, and they feel like they are trying too hard to appear towny

Guys letā€™s usurp the king

1 Like

Jarek is looking okay for now, donā€™t blame me if wrong.

IE: This almost feels like the same reaction Jarek had in Vampire mafia early game (not reaction, that was a poor chose of words; I guess vibes?) and the pushing for VFR and instantly rescinding feels as tho it was with towns best interest in mind. This is more a micro read as opposed to something Iā€™ll keep later on if I find something else.

Wait, what happened to Lilith?

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Iā€™m not :pensive:
also are there neighborhoods :flushed:

:pleading_face:

It did but people donā€™t wanna claim and Iā€™m a GOOD PERSON

Iā€™m calling you town, what exactly is overblown about my reactions?
And can you elaborate what you mean by ā€œdoublespeakingā€ and ā€œoverspeakingā€.

if anyone can neighborize me
they should do that :flushed:

Their are like 50 strongarms in this setup lol

Iā€™M EVIL AS FUCK

2 Likes

there is a neighborizer role i did read up on some roles for fun

No me >:(

plus @Brakuren

and i havent even proceeded rereading all of the roles so lmao

Lockwolf they read OP

1 Like

not anticlaim but