Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

the town is definitely way more dead and jarek is not trying as hard

VOTE: Ash

ash town game
ash mafia game

Ash mafia meta is to just sheep other peoples thoughts and to not have really any original thoughts.
Versus town game where Ash does have original thoughts.

Look at Ash’s iso here and let me know which one you think is happening here :)

1 Like

my problem is understanding how this makes them wolf

and im still curious specifically about their meta differences, if you want to point those out

because although they can seem to not have original thoughts they are definitely not just trying to appear as if they are doing something

They are quoting postnums and at least giving what appears (to me at least) to be thought into their reads, so its less they appear that way and more they are actually giving their own takes. Which is why im struggling to understand why following the flow of everyone else is necessarily ai. I usually end up doing this a lot too, unless im actively isoing people or am overwhelmed

Am farming

Its interesting you point jarek out, does that make u feel a certain way about him or nah

lemme give you a geyde town game because I don’t have any geyde wolf games

Town Game of Geyde
Town Game

Notice how different Geyde feels. Like in the other games, they were doing live reactions and weren’t really doing any ISO dives, in addition, they were talking about slots that weren’t really in the conversation. Yet here Geyde feels kind of stiff to be honest, they are posting ISO dives (which they rarely do), and they are commenting on topics in the conversation rather then solving indepedently. But read these two games and then look at geyde here before making any judgement

1 Like

ok kewl thanks

Town because we all know on this forum that sheeping = original thoughts because it’s so unique to do so

w!jarek doesn’t know the mafia team so this comment doesn’t matter lol

VOTE: Ash

kii read the games and then read this one before commenting smh

You can still play differently knowing you are evil and lost

In fact i feel like it may be more overwhelming for people than not

At least for me it is lmao

Although im pretty sure jarek would tryhard regardless lmao

This gmae is infact on the fortress of lies forum

1 Like

wouldnt be suprised to see either flip

Geyde wolfier in this one

VOTE: geyde