Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Signups (17/17 FULL)

I am ALWAYS town

yeah lol

/in

1 Like

sorry

1 Like

nah ur good dw

No juice box GIF posters have signed up.

1 Like

Chaotic Wine (Day) - Poison the King. They will die at the end of the following night unless healed. If they die the following night and were The Corrupted King , your abilities are disabled from now on and all votes for you to become the King are nullified. 1 use

Pseudocide (Night) - Heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight, and curing their bleeding. - Infinite uses

Wall of Fire (Night) - Prevent all other players from visiting your target tonight. - 2 uses

Magus/Steam Amalgamation (Night) - Send a M/S Amalgamation to protect your target, granting them death and conversion immunity tonight. This can’t target the same player twice in a row. - Infinite uses

Magus/Steam Irradiator (Night) - Irradiate a target’s room, causing all players targeting them tonight to be redirected into targeting themselves instead. Redirected attacks will not kill their user. - 1 use

Prying Servants (Night) - Select a living player and a night killed player. You will learn if the living player visited the night killed player on the night they died. You only visit the living player. - 2 uses (for the dead player)

Unseen

1 Like

me when chaotic wine can not affect the king

1 Like

2 Likes

/out from backup

Yeah, I got scared of mech.

1 Like

/In Been a long time since I played one of these types of games.

1 Like

game is full

me and icet are deciding the setup rn
rolecards will likely go out tonight

1 Like

game has been randed

we are closing thread. rolecards will prooobably go out in the next few hours but it might take a bit

rolecards are now actually going out

all roles are out

day 1 will begin 2024-06-30T02:00:00Z

1 Like