Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I barely remember a thing they have said and every push is going with the flow. I pushed an answer out of Pav on regarding Ossa, but I do not remember anything else from Pav.

We’re nearing to EoD, shall I?

I have set my action

I cant really pull anything out thats explicitly wolfy or towny honestly

I mean the blanket vote on dan and the early king talk is probably the worst things in their iso, but ya bothing really townie either

Everytime Pav gives a read it is because they are forced to. I also forgot about that Pav acted like it was not the end of the world if scum had Order Execute.

My biggest thing is how they are just going with the flow.

Is anyone else here?

Me.

Wasn’t supposed to be here, but my family went to Tokio for the weekend yesterday and forgot to tell me.
Yes, weekend.

I now suspect they are behind weekly monday discussions too.

We have 2 minutes till End of Day.

I will probably vote Samarie.

Back with a minute to spare.

VOTE: Samarie

You’re only wasting the town’s time that way.

Day over too I believe. Or is the day going to be extended due tonot starting on time? @Rher

VOTE: Samarie

Hammer time lol

There is not exactly a hammer time in this game till it’s confirmed, considering amount of vote-neutralizing and doublevoting roles.

@Kaiser did you slapped someone?

@Rher it’s possible hammer up to our knowledge. 7 votes, one of them being king is 8 out of 14.

2 Likes

Samarie (7): Osaa, Henryk, Karin, Olivia, BlackKalev, Daan, August
Daan (2): Tanaka, Pav
Karin (1): Marcoh

Not Voting (4): Marina, Samarie, Caligura, Kaiser

@Samarie was…

The Mastermind :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - You will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities on the first and second night. During N0, the host will provide you and your partner a short list of abilities. Your partner may add one, and you may add two. This addition must be done before the end of day 1.
Carry on the Mission (Passive) - The first time this role dies, it inherits to the oldest Unseen member.
Dirty Work (Passive) - If the Assassin or Moon Spirit ever dies or changes their role, the rest of the team gains access to a factional kill that replaces their night action.
Additional Ability 1 (Passive) - Immunity to attacks.
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Additional Ability 2 (Night) - Roleblock and protect a player. - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like