Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I got jailed

Any suggestions for allies tonight?
Or should that wait

That is good enough for now.

With all due respect I do not think I want to fully claim today. I am still chasing a lead.

Valid

I thought you already softed your claim when you said you were on osaa n2 with something

Do not drag it completely out yet.

I am convinced

:joy_cat:

i randomly iso’d samarie and randomly found this post and i think this spews karin town socially (although it was days ago and ofc conversion is a thing)

I have a tinfoil read that says henryk is the assassin king and went for a kill last night over a conversion because the person they’d want to convert (me) was jailed, we had plans to ensure osaa lived on N4 and taking them out whilst nobody can do anything is the perfect time to do it

As far as I can see if the assassin loses their role (like by being turned into the MM) then unseen gain access to a generic factional kill as an extra ability

I mean if you wanna pursue that tinfoil at all i have funny poison

I don’t not without more people pitching in on that idea

just saying this pre emptively if i happen to end up in a kingmaker situation i would take my time and analyze which faction played better overall and give the win to the one i determine played better, i would allow for arguments from both sides ofc. i won’t pick favorites and im not biased to pick any side from the get go, so dont worry about it. kingmaker endings suck so ill try my best to mitigate that if it happens and hopefully the Just ending is still achieved

Yeah i know that’s why i havent pressed the button lol

But I don’t exactly put much weight on anyone pushing on samarie especially after 5 seperate pieces of evidence saying they were evil came out, some of them more credible than others

Why would you poison the king over a tinfoil?

Shooting the fool was a WIFOM move, an unseen wouldn’t know the fool is the fool and they’re a free reason to get rid of OE so it’s not called into suspicion later, if your MM was dying with no known convert then your best bet is to go for the hellbus instead of defending especially when you are a role that can be eliminated by a button press

I… have t done it

Im offering it if we decide we want king dead