Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

ah

i think they would be notified

what do i know tho

I’m not sure where to look right now but if I had to say what exactly we were looking at, it is most likely a demon who has killed Marcoh with funeral pyre. With that in mind though I’m not sure how @Caligura would have survived unless they stone skinned.

Alternatively Marcoh poss jumped.

There’s no way an assassin or moon whatever used the role guesser on marcoh when we had several other more open and easier to guess claims in thread at the time, for the alch to have failed healing them they’d have to have been killed by the NK specifically, now granted they could have roleblocked caligula but then if they were going to do that, why would they do that and kill a low priority kill for them?

VOTE: August

I will be crucified for this but the way august is talking today is pinging me as distinctly different from how they were talking in this game before, I believe they are jumped

Wonder if i’m allowed to ask the prince what they said in the prince neighbourhood…

compared to

Few examples.

The use of “u” in replacement of you is also consistent with how Marcoh has interacted this game - as well as, if we’re nit-picking, the lack of capitalisation at the start of sentences and grammar in general.

Lacking grammar isn’t a bad thing by the way I’m just pointing it out as scumcasing!

@august your defense?

i havent actually looked at the accusation but ssshhh

I was stoneskinned, yeah. Interesting, let me read the demon role.

It makes the most sense, given that you have little reason to lie. If you wanted to lie, just say you were healing the prince.

eh i can see it

not sure why it wouldnt be just any good ol strongman but

note this possible kill effect on Assassin
(though MM did die but i bet there’s more like this)

I don’t even know who the prince is :skull:

This is me:

its august

Unfortunately i do not think either poss jump or haemophilia works as a possibility.

Poss isn’t immune to roleblocking, and I roleblocked marcoh last night.

For that same reason I should’ve died to the rampage from haemophilia and yet I am quite alive.

ok fair