Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Possessor, if it was pupeteering someone, would visit the first target, and the first target they chose would visit and attack the second target.

Possessor if it was jumping someone would visit the target, and leave behind their old body as a dead flip of their choice, taking over their targets literal account - but still staying as the possessor.

I honestly think we just kill it. The prince has a few different ways today to prove themselves and if they mysteriously go inactive and provide no proof whatsoever then in my eyes they are clearly trying to buy time to jump again and we just shouldn’t let them

According to Marcoh’s logs they did not use redirect any night. Is this a smoking gun? I am not too great with mechanical discussion.

If we assume that includes N3 (last night, the night they’d have jumped) it’s a smoking gun. You also have to wonder why their flipped role would be visiting the prince at all. Why would you swap the prince with someone else? With 2 claimed healers?

if marcoh flips “The Thing” tanaka deserves nomination for best (whatever) performance for catching him by the usage of “u” that was fucking crazy man im still thinking about it

or i meant august

Nah with Daans information it just makes sense that it was a possessor jump, I see no other reason why marcoh dies whilst visiting the prince and then the prince mysteriously gains a new way of speaking

nah dont sell urself short im giving u the win whatever alignment u are

@Karin

Your wish might have fucked the prince over but honestly I think it caught the possessor so lol

It was your initial comment that made me double check my information.

The temptation to usurp the king and step grows

betrayal

I have been told it is fair game to ask the prince about things spoken about in private hood chats (Jail) so I am going to commence forth with questions that only the real prince would know the answer to as these were topics they discussed in the private chat

@August
what character did you say you thought of me as?
who did you think the cult was, additionally if you named specific roles, what roles did you name?
Who did you believe you had a hit on?

If they can’t answer all three I’m killing them

VOTE: August

Won’t be online until in-game tommorow so I’m parking my vote here

I sincerely doubt they will answer all the questions

If I’m here for EOD I’ll answer my own questions and tell you if the prince got them right, essentially treating this as a thunderdome between me and August (lol)

They should be able to. they’re very easy questions to answer. If they’re real they can simply view the jail chat, they were topics braught up within the chat that are very easy to find

No I mean

I think in the meantime we need a backup.