Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

It’s the most recent comparison I can think of

1 Like

Do you think about Dripping Glamour Kaguyahime often

2 Likes

Hypocrite above

okay i was assuming it wasnt like super explicit given i had not seen your head on a modlog but what does this even mean and do i actually want to know the answer

3 Likes

no

i’d recommend people move on from the former conversation, sorry
because talking about it makes people uncomfortable! suprisingly!

3 Likes

yes

Can’t believe katze doesn’t remember every single Mahjong Soul post I’ve ever made

Anyway

I love anon game I’ve decided

1 Like

im still not convinced mahjong soul is like a consistent entity

2 Likes

It wasn’t explicit, it was a character with enlargened features, I don’t think it even needed to be deleted but I asked Magnus anyway since it upset YBW,

1 Like

It’s a fun disguise identity minigame for me and ALSO a fun discover others’ identity minigame. All of you gotta turn on spellcheck to win this chess match

2 Likes

I was excited to see if I have any specific subconscious sentence constructions or phrases or misspellings that give me away but I don’t think anyone else was looking that close

And I didn’t get to play much

@Hazardwaste I’m curious how you knew I was particularly experienced with disguising my tone

1 Like

anyway ill stop bullying arcy

and instead laugh at the fact that a vast majority of this game was able to identify several identities in an anon game even when its a relatively low volume game for our standards

3 Likes

one day i will alt and convince people im eliza

just you wait

3 Likes

Nobody found Me :proud:

That I know of

i did