Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Say Gex diff ngl

1 Like

What the fuck have i done to you wazza XD

1 Like

ratio

Tysm!
Iā€™m going to mimic this in that you were actually splendid to play with. I was going to second you for Mays nomination in the awards thread but I didnā€™t want to out us >.>. You were a blast.

1 Like

Honestly I never suspected you

1 Like

I wanted to NOT reveal that it was not randed to begin with. I donā€™t get the idea why vote modifications should be public to begin with.

Unluckily Geyde came back and started posting on host account and managed to post ā€œRandingā€¦ notā€ part, so I had to roll with it.

I still disagree on it being announced tbh.

2 Likes

I also would prefer on bit more direct information ā€œI want to take game backā€ or ā€œKeep working on gameā€ from Geyde part.

Cause he left me being main host, but was fighting me for control over account, posting from it at the same time and removing my posts. Aka. l felt a bit like ā€œNo, no, no, itā€™s your jobā€, but then changing every decision I made. Not fun.

Or he did some stuff which was already done, like gathering night actions. I had everything ready and was waiting for daystart as per Unseen request and Geyde doubled up on preparing daystart, despite everything already being prepared.

But ye, in general I needed the direct ā€œI want the game backā€ information, which never happened.

1 Like

So uhā€¦ donā€™t do either, you wonā€™t lose anything then :eyes:

3 Likes

i see

i do agree on principle on not announcing if there was a rand or not

im unsure if geyde did it simply coz the game was ~basically / socially over, or does he prefer that in an uncertain game state too

i do prefer not revealing it in an uncertain game state, yeah

Man again Unironically i just realised.
Henryk becoming king and then becoming an evil king is literally what happens in the game

3 Likes

hilarity

1 Like

I see that all Eliza needed to be a top poster was not being called Eliza.

#henryksweep

2 Likes

btw i probably wont play any anon games unless i can guarantee i can get a female or at least not male character
because i like
really really do not want to be called he/him

1 Like

Valid

1 Like

ok

1 Like

I canā€™t say Iā€™m exactly used to having to hand off hosting to somebody else midgame but I will endeavor to do this in the future

1 Like

Me almost having my game handed off in my sleep:

1 Like

What happened

I went to bed right before hammer happened, and everyone thought i went awol because I slept in later than usual that day

2 Likes

Thatā€™s unfortunate experience you have to endure.

1 Like