Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

good post

1 Like

i have like zero information

1 Like

none of us do get over it

1 Like

any reason why youd wanna be king fine sir

i mean maybe but iā€™m not really buying what youā€™re selling because I donā€™t think it could ever be a good way to decide a leader and itā€™s also kinda self-fulfilling, like if everyone thought that way then the metagame would just shift to people winking and nudging at wanting to be the leader while hiding their nefarious intentions and thatā€™s something people probably already do anyway. Isnā€™t it better to at least try to elect a good king knowing it could turn out bad than to intentionally select someone who admitted there arenā€™t good reasons to elect them and they just want the power?

1 Like

my role is useless
especially in my hands

its not that useless in COMPETENT hands but in my hands its balls lmao

and by competent i mean
ā€¦ well

thatā€™d involve outing my role

however the specific skillsets required to handle this role I do not have

The list is unordered within groups, but yes, Marina is within my top townreads at the moment. They disappeared immediately after voting Pav, a talkative and generally townread player, and citing othersā€™ cases on them as a reason to do so. Itā€™s such a mixture of confidence levels that it doesnā€™t strike me as a wolf play.

1 Like

i would do much better with straight KP

Iā€™m not seeing king as a mechanical leader Iā€™m seeing it as giving someone additional powers and killing power, and Iā€™d rather not give that to someone who spoke the loudest

4 Likes

Tanaka has this down locked.

1 Like

this do be making quite a lot of sense though

proceed on

1 Like

totally

itā€™d be more of a leader if it had the shiny golden name

I dont know why scum ever says this with no pressure on there slot

1 Like

Itā€™d be a leader if the person that stepped up as king claimed a role irrefutably town and was unconvertable. That way I could trust them. as it stands nobody has that 100% irrefutable trust factor due to the conversion mechanic, so weā€™re settling with second best

1 Like

Unconvertable before they had stepped*

1 Like