Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I have never read homestuck. all i know someone was dared to type like that for a 3 months and they did it.

Look Even You Townread Me Because You Know Deep Down I Am A Good Man

Thats How Powerful I Am

@Henryk

By Any Chance You Decide To Order Execute Me Because You Are A Coward Then Give Me The Opportunity To Post My Final Words Will Ya?

cool

1 Like

Right so isn’t Nashrah just claiming the role that insta-kills the king

at this point seems it

Chancellor?

they are trying to be extremely vague but if y’all all agree I will murder them

If those are your true feelings on the matter then I suppose that’s simply how it is.

my brain is in pain

1 Like

So is your diagnosis of my play as ‘confusing everyone by beating around the bush and sounding smart’ the obvious self-report I think it is that you’re not viewing me with a level perspective whatsoever and I shouldn’t take your wolfread on me seriously? Do you believe that’s the kind of statement that can be successfully and impersonally rationalised about another person without certain information or a lot of anecdotal evidence, and proven with logical reasoning?

Reality Is King Cant Defeat Me. I Already Won This Game. I Have Calculated All The Outcomes…

It sure does seem that way, but I am of the opinion that it’s a fool play.

You have my blessing to execute this miserable traitor to the town.

2 Likes

I Have Cracked The Setup And The Hosts Are Frozen. They Don’t Know How To Deal With Me…

Basically it feels like there’s some projection baked in there to me. Why would my goal be to confuse others and if my goal is to confuse others why do you seem to have me figured out, why would I want to sound smart if it’s the kind of posturing you could view as nefarious, why would I want to beat around the bush and how is that alignment related?

What if it’s just that you’re confused by me and that’s causing you to interpret what I say uncharitably? That feels like it’s way closer to the reality of things from where I stand

What If I Told You I Am Unkillable? Does That Sound Like A Fool Play?

1 Like

No. It sounds like the play of a damn genius

2 Likes

fool loses if they die to order execute

1 Like

this means they have to be voted out

1 Like