Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Considering some form of compensation via day extension. Stay tuned for news about that.

It’s unfortunate that I was occupied. I was about to learn enough about the gamestate to transition in to discussing GTO strategy and bore you all with math you’d ignore regardless of its validity

Damn Osaa has some dry looking lips

VOTE: Samarie

I was gonna say its super interested they killed into the wagon but then realized theres only 3 votes :wowee:

Why do all the unique classes keep dying

Also sorry for not being around at eod I checked in for the flip and immediately left

who did you use allies on anyway

I didn’t

1 Like

Ah

Daan was not around for the End of Day either.

honestly not sure what kind of game I joined into, but I was lost in all the role talk, but I concluded Samarie is who i want dead, while reading during the night

The most important thing you should take away from this game if nothing else is that conversion mechanics are present

Either Samarie has immunity or I was rolebl[cked. One of the two. Otherwose Samarie would be de as d right now. Wolves wouldn’t have rbed me if Samarie was a BD.

1 Like

You shot them?

Yes I did. I chose to kill Samarie last night but the kill was stopped or prevented somehow.

Mechanically, it was impossible for you to have been roleblocked last night

@Rher Could we have our ability to like posts back?