Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I’m going to make it clear that I have no involvement with this Gex thing you guys were talking about

My N2 action was to self-redirect Samarie

1 Like

also yeah this

That’s why I wanted to bring attention that they “did no action”

1 Like

kaiser just seems to want to really get answers out of Kalev?
but they’re approaching it in a weird way
add that to the list of scumreads

they were already on it but sshh

@Kaiser I might answer your questions if I understood them. I still don’t know what whole point 2 with all the a, b, c subpoints meant.

1 Like

i mean redirecting to me n2 wouldnt do anything. i targeted myself with stone skin

We can hold off on Samarie for now, they clearly want to read into Kalev so let it happen, it honestly doesn’t involve us for the time being and nothing bad can happen from not hammering

that’s. a day action

Just make sure they die by the end of the day, too much is going against them

2 Likes

das fair

1 Like

they only have 3/8 votes rn so

Stone skin is a day action so it doesn’t matter to what I’m saying. I’m not gonna lie when I saw the whole “you surviving thing”, I was expecting you to claim physician and I could confirm you, kinda disappointed now

2 Likes

@Marina
this is stuff that all went down night 1, right?

also what am i missing if u only changed their ability, why did they target themself?

3 Likes

yeah i think i really should just die today either way. i dont think its smart for town to let me live past today

what did u do last night?

nothing. i was gonna wish and chickend out

The targeting themself thing is a N2 thing, I chose them for my next ability as well just to make it clear I’m not involved in this whole Kaiser Gex chat

why chickien out of wish?

even if i did wish it would be nothing. cause i cant count and it wouldnt have casted