1 Like

can someone handle unseen converts I need to write up assassin again

1 Like

Stuck on a phone

Ill do it when home if its not already done

1 Like

The Assassin :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Killer
Killer Efficiency (Passive) - When you and another player target each other during the same phase, your ability takes priority and theirs fizzles. You may use two different day abilities each day.
Hidden Blade (Day) - Cut your target, causing them to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 3 uses (shared) :crown:
Distract (Day) - Occupy a player. - 1 Use
Disillusion (Day) - Make a post either anonymously to the thread or on someone else’s account. - Infinite Uses
Assassination (Night) - Kill a player and enhance this action with one of the following traits (once each):

• You are immune to occupation and redirection
  • Target will have no logs. You will gain their logs. Also, remove all their posts.
  • Bypass death immunity or healing (your choice)

2-for-1 (Night) - Kill two players. If you successfully guess both of their roles correctly, this does not expend a use and you can apply one of the effects of Assassination on the first target. - 1 use (shared) :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The Mastermind :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - You will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities on the first and second night. During N0, the host will provide you and your partner a short list of abilities. Your partner may add one, and you may add two. This addition must be done before the end of day 1.
Carry on the Mission (Passive) - The first time this role dies, it inherits to the oldest Unseen member.
Dirty Work (Passive) - If the Assassin or Moon Spirit ever dies or changes their role, the rest of the team gains access to a factional kill that replaces their night action.
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like

life could be dream

1 Like

getting neutral non-killers

1 Like

i got it

ok unseen converts are done

i think there might be one missing (like one was never created) but idkzen

1 Like

finally
free

1 Like

we’re missing Arbalist

1 Like

Ill just

Add death knight and stuff when i get home

1 Like

basing this off of the cult alts n suh

The Arbalist

Unseen Killer

I Love Bussing (Passive) - Members of the Unseen voting you count as two votes. If you are executed, replenish a use of an Unseen’s member’s limited use abilities.

Gun (Day) - Kill target player in broad daylight. - 1 use

Purple Shot (Night) - Shoot a bolt to kill your target. This does not count as a visit. If the Assassin or Moon Spirit attempts to carry out a kill, or the factional kill is used, you will instead shoot their target for them. - Infinite uses
Bulls-eye (Night) - Place a mark on target player. A marked player is no longer passively death immune. You may have up to three marks. Targeting a marked player with this ability will remove the mark. Targeting yourself will remove all marks. Marks disappear on death or class change. - Infinite uses

The Arbalist

Unseen Killer

I Love Bussing (Passive) - Members of the Unseen voting you count as two votes. If you are executed, replenish a use of an Unseen’s member’s limited use abilities.

Texas (Day) - Kill target player in broad daylight. - 1 use

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WhichBigInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif (Night) - Shoot a bolt to kill your target. This does not count as a visit. If the Assassin or Moon Spirit attempts to carry out a kill, or the factional kill is used, you will instead shoot their target for them. - Infinite uses
Bulls-eye (Night) - Place a mark on target player. A marked player is no longer passively death immune. You may have up to three marks. Targeting a marked player with this ability will remove the mark. Targeting yourself will remove all marks. Marks disappear on death or class change. - Infinite uses

changelog: updated ability names

1 Like

done

added in missing cult alts

NOW we balling

2 Likes

this probably isn’t legal but we can file this under “The Chair of Deception Team” so it can pass review instantly
:wowee: