Prisma101 (1): Magnus
Quail (2): Magnus, pandora

Not Voting (6): Quail, LittleLee, Ash, Anonygoose, Prisma101, spookycat27

VOTE: spookycat27
VOTE: redpandas

where im at rn. I may find a third in the future

1 Like

i misread doming as dooming hahaha

Correct about not destroying a dome despite my big talk but im not convinced who the mafia actually is in dome. Im pretty surprised this was not a 0/3 and leaning fusion but not 100% sure its not chomps. I also think that both badelines and chomps SoD wall posts were a bit scum indicative but overall chomps posting seems way way, way purer.

My plan was to be town cleared and power town but im not in a position now to do that positively now and im v happy to be a supporting role over weekend

1 Like

VOTE: spookycat
VOTE: redpanda
VOTE: Magnus

Also im just not that good at playing as mafia i havent won a game as evil since 2020 hahahaha

I literally dont think ive endgamed and won as mafia since like 2017 i think i usually win as mafia when i die early and happen to get carried

This is last mafia game i played as evil which admittedly is mash where im v diferent imo.

But at least tonally hopefully there is obvs difference

Hi. It’s never optimal to select a returning player here, except from the POV of said player if they’re town.

Let’s say you choose Chomps / +2 players here, and it flips a 1. This could either just mean Chomps was evil in both pings, or good in both with somebody else being evil in either, and neither scenario can be differentiated from one another. This applies to both Goose and Fusion as well.

Fresh blood, please. We should also be trying to go for 2/3 if preferable, so point out who you think is evil rather than who you think is town.

5 Likes

Ash/pandora/badeline is 2 imo

But if ppl tinfoil me i still think putting me in a 0/3 is good

Ash who is mafia in dome?

Fusion.
I have mentioned this somewhere.

I’m not convinced, honestly. I think Ash and Pandora are both good, with Badeline’s alignment being up in the air.

1 Like

I’m dubious that you aren’t on a similar page, considering you’ve read the pertinent arguments by now and yet haven’t particularly engaged in the topics…

Huh.

1 Like

don’t trust magnus a ton rn

2 Likes

unless you have a misclear

hey pandas convenient timing

1 Like

eh
I still would’ve expected some pushing from you
I feel like there hasn’t been much

This is part of why I’m going for a pool with goose that can basically check them as scum in 1/3 or town in 0/3

That’s fine by me, I’m willing to skip a towncore check.

I’m ruminating about whether the worlds look drastically different in a w!Anonygoose world, and I don’t think so? It means the original justification to kill Pandora being bad was an agenda push rather than a misinterpretation (#213), they really wanted to throw suspicion onto competent slots and they’ve been feigning high activity with incidents like the PFP instance…

In the w!Anonygoose world, you’re town, Spooktunes is town, Ash and Pandora are town, Chomps and Fusion are town, Badeline could be town but maybe not.

This is a polarising incident, since it could be w!Badeline trying to coerce v!Goose into justifying a false townread on w!Fusion, or v!Badeline questioning w!Goose on an unsubstantiated read.

Lee’s probably town in the w!Goose world as well, from the unwillingness to contemplate the slip without regarding it.

From the perspective of w!Goose, shifting focus into framing another LHF slot instead of a proactive one like Red is fine. Their desire to continue including themselves in a towncore forges information and upsets the game’s rhythm even if we realise it’s Goose, wasting extra days…

Okay, so Goose’s reads have been sorta stale and the townread might be overweighed. However, I don’t think there’s much of a difference between w!Fusion and w!Goose in terms of evil distribution, so we could probably ignore this.

3 Likes