Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

why you sitting on invalid vote tho

is it just funny

No lol im just waiting results, not enough ppl around to swap anyway

No i forgot i was still on it till i checked vc just now

Chomps (1): FusionMoon314
Ash (4): FusionMoon314, Badeline, LittleLee, RedPandas
LittleLee (2): FusionMoon314, pandora
Anonygoose (8): Magnus, Anonygoose, Chomps, LittleLee, pandora, Quail, spookycat27, RedPandas
Badeline (8): Magnus, Anonygoose, Chomps, Badeline, LittleLee, pandora, Quail, spookycat27
Quail (3): Magnus, Chomps, Quail
INVALID_VOTE (1): Anonygoose
RedPandas (1): Badeline
FusionMoon314 (1): spookycat27
Kanave (1): RedPandas

Not Voting (2): Ash, Kanave

do you mean
chomps/(badeline or prisma)/(ash or pandora)

1 Like

Yeah lol sorry

Idk why no one suspects chomps tho, fusions been independently townier today by far and if fusion was mafia they’d say it was me but they havent

1 Like

what was townie abt fusion today? I’ll check the iso but I want your input

Townreading me and super unconsensus so clearly not pushing agenda. Plus their response to magnus of “no” was funny and not something i think mafia would do lol

1 Like

it doesn’t look like fusion’s posted about townreading you, other than the implication bc voting elsewhere, so I don’t really get what you mean by the first point?

And the second one I can see happening if it’s good for agenda (which, I’ll have to check Magnus’ post to see) or if it’s w/w

They think its chomps too and theres 1/3 in chomps/me/fusion so implicitly they townread me

If this is 1/3 who do u guys think it will be btw

Wait this the same 1/3 we had on DADV on d1 when i switched it lol

I mean, I guess I can see it because magnus happens to be calling out 1/3 wagons here with hindsight

doesn’t really make me townread the slot though

badeline > you > ash

at the moment

1 Like

btw realized I misread unconsensus as unconscious so now this makes more sense

I still dont think ash has been towny but i do regret defending badeline over ash so hard lol. Deffo got tunneled

1 Like

I don’t really want ash to go up though

neither do I want quail

This vote sucks tho and im surprises its stuck cuz if its a 1/3 which im 99% sure it is then we get zero, and u guys get less cuz i might also be mafia haha

what happens in a tie? randomize?

y u on the wagons then