MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I made a post about it!
Everyone ignored it but I did!

Cause i think your bad

ok

can we kill kiiruma

No

ok enjoy death then

i don’t think wolf mist bothers to make either of these posts nor do i think she bothers to maintain the wazza scumread

I am glad your trying to convince me by threatening me with your one (one) vote
You got me

Wolves actually doing stuff they don’t have to isn’t new
I didn’t need to make and iso mist as any alignment, but i did
That doesn’t mean im locktown

i don’t think she thinks of it either

as for the wazza push, i expect wolves, regardless of wazza’s actual alignment, to treat wazza as basically locktown since she was targeted by a wolf action and this makes me think mist’s suspicion is genuine and follows from her previous read on wazza

Yeah I was talking more about this + Squirrel flipped town + night I changed opinions on a bit since I feel like Atlas has been pretty towny

@Mistyx

Wolfchat could’ve told her
Which is why kiiruma isnt locktown from iso dome

reread gorta this game, looked at the railgun game

the only thing I actually like from him this game is the “vote me out I don’t give a crap”, which is super fakeable, the rest is not great and there’s a bit of similarty to the railun game in that makes a great deal of telling you he’s doing things (ISOing people, asking for past games), rather than actually doing them and putting things forth into the thread

1 Like

although honestly if gorta’s mafia it’s probable at least 1 of proph/atlas is as well so that is probably biasing my worldview here

Also better example

Lets say, hypothetically, in this hypothetical world, kiiruma is wolf d1. So in this hypothetical world, hypothetically kiiruma didnt need to dome Isolde. But hypothetically, as wolf, he hypothetically did. This would hypothetically increase the chance of wolves controlling the execution onto hypothetical Isolde, due to hypothetical wolf kiiruma should be more townread, which hypothetically means we waste d1.
Hypothetically, he didn’t need to, but hypothetical wolf kiiruma knew this had the hypothetical best chance of success

If you could talk in english rather than just spamming content that’d be lovely.
It’s nice that you want to post but you’re helping nobody and it’s no surprise some people scumread you

so he does magically appear when someone calls him wolf

1 Like

Huh

/vote Gorta @Host_Account_2

that is just gorta