MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

she*

You never seen me role the role I have then.

In a CLOSED FREE ROLE SETUP.

I always try going for something wacky

Rather it be this or something dumb ass fake claim do mafia kills me.

Looking for a replacement. DM me or wind on discord. Do not discuss replacements in-game.

@Atlas
@JakeTheWolfie
@katze
@Jane
@Ruby
@ATNoName
@Nightingale

1 Like

@Arete

you were in hydra popcorn
that game is a good example

what do you think about misty’s read on you
the fact i forgot why she’s wolfreading you is probably not a good sign

Wind did practically everything in that game since I was busy with exams and other irl things so I didn’t pay much attention to everything going on, so can’t really help you there.

It’s hedgy af, especially paired with everything else she’s stated later on, she seems to just want me dead similarly to what Prophy was bringing up later on, these posts in question are heavily odd:

There was nothing in the thread going on around me yet she brought me up with a random point. Then she says this:

Which this entire post is just a huge ??? to me, her reads feel odd considering she suspects Prophy but has her high, she throws YBW and Gorta down with me and never gives reasons for why Gorta is there (she did some ISO on YBW earlier iirc), she also has cape a lot higher than I’d expect considering she was practically gunning against him earlier
Basically, her reads sort of suck, feel hedgy and misplaced all over it and she has only explained a few of them while the rest are just completely odd, filled with some other random misplaced posts, I’d vote her today if I was able to. I’m getting heavy vibes to Dicey Dungeons FM if I’m completely honest.

Apparently she scumreads me and Prophy for gut (according to Prophy, although she gives reasons for it anyway), if Mist is scum it doesn’t exactly impact my read on Prophy though if that’s what you’re trying to get at here

1 Like

oh rlly? i sheep

good mornya

@Nightingale has replaced in for @YoubutWorse. Do not discuss replacements. Day will end in 8 hours, at 2022-03-08T23:00:00Z.

focus on the last part of the first post

sure but the “he can be town but i don’t see how he’s 100% town” doesn’t really feel like a real thought given that

first feeds into the second pretty directly so

hi zori :green_heart:

1 Like

yeah i do think those two posts were pretty weird in quick succession seeing as she townreads kiirima so it’s a pretty odd thing to bring up that you could be spewed by him? kinda makes me tinfoil a mist/kiiru w/w world

this is not what i was getting at but i like this extra info anyway

opening post
cape/brad are fitting their wolf metas to a t

brads scope is insanely narrow and his reads are poorly developed
his read on isolde is calling him initially lock w, casing him a bit, then not really falling off or doing anything with it
his villa reads are “gut” and very much unlike the natural progressions he developed in railgun that were obvtown

cape’s stilted, his push on mist reeks of agenda as mist correctly called out imo
he overall just doesn’t feel in the groove of the game and his progressions aren’t natural in a way I’d feel as villager

if those two are right there are some interactions that make me tink that prophy makes the most sense as a third
i think theyre mostly on brad’s end? ro3 stuff + awkward interactions with no intention to solve the slot

kiiruma’s villager
isolde’s villager
mist is probably a villager
arctic is probably a villager
nice i subbed into this slot because i have no read on ybw
its like a free cop check

well now i changed my mind again

also my role is pretty lol

anyways i plan to now unapologetically slank

1 Like

why
do you have no confidence in yourself?