MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

my paranoia is that he’s doing a gambit and playing into the expectation that he makes dumb/impulsive decisions to get away with basically wasting the elimination

2 Likes

It’s more like if I wolf read you and you tell me the 2 people I have you as wolf with you also think are both wolves.

Or 1 of them and the other is Null.

it was more specifically about wazza’s treatment of the game

i think her laying back and going low thread presence as a wolf doesn’t make sense if kiiruma was a villager

and if you’re asking why i said wazza was spewed if kiiru w and not vice versa that’s because the post was about wazza’s alignment not kiiru’s

As I said, Cat/Brad/Kiiruma is never all town.
I think Kiiruma is more likely town then Brad and Cat with Cat being the most wolfy.

why not

Where’s my IC reveal?
Anyone a 1-Shot Public Alignment Revealer?

No?
Then vote me!

I got the most basic ass role in the game and I hate it!

was thinking along those lines but also iirc those types of eye opening phlosophical advances on his part were made somewhat recently and i’d expect something somewhat less natural for a first attempt at tapping into that

we can just wait and see tbh

also now that i’m finally interacing with v!isolde (probably), he’s actually pretty readable by traditional methods and you guys were just giving him passes as wolf because “seth will be seth”

lol i think his seth push was anything but natural

1 Like

talk to me about brad? i’m not sure i see him making some of those posts as w but i am aware he did become ATE-y as fuck in plants mountainous but that was basically all he did there, so i’d probably want to leave him alive for a bit, as he kinda becomes more obvious later in the game

JOAT 1- shot roleblocker 1 - shot tracker 1 - shot doctor 1 - shot lookout
mechanic girl i forgot her name

er

if kiiruma wasn’t a villager

miu iruma

2 Likes

I can see that but if it’s not worth considering then why even mention it at all? No one else has made this read whatsoever so you were the only one thinking about it, and you still haven’t even explained it (yes they have now explained it, it’s below)

Can you go into more detail with this? Furthermore on why my treatment of the game is something sparking up interest to you (and what this treatment of the game is because I’m confused)

This doesn’t match with your read above though, this wouldn’t make me spewed

ironic lol

you know what
close enough

1 Like

anyway
flavour discussion is banned so shut up, nerds
even if we are completely talking about the wrong flavour

1 Like

I got lazy. But I haven’t really particularly seen anything from you that felt worthy of changing my mind, you felt overly focused on doing a lot of busywork posts around the gladiate and nothing else that resonated with me. Am aware that sometimes I take a swipe at someone in the early game and they end up reflexively pushing back at me and we get bogged down in misunderstanding, so I’m waiting to see if you post something that changes my mind but so far you haven’t.