Minority Rule: Treasures of the Old Ones - N.1 wins! (and Marluna survived!)

This game is easy. Now if only you fucks would stop reviving people

Should I gamble on Encounter…

Nah, not worth. I’ve gotten lucky once. Let’s not push it.

I am picking

EQUITY MAY UPDATE: ENCOUNTER

Do not also pick

EQUITY MAY UPDATE: ENCOUNTER

Go pile on Betrayal and Chance

Hm actually Equity is kindof unambiguously the best room here, I forgot it had a talisman, that’s not really in keeping with my strategy. I

LIED

I am

NOT PICKING EQUITY

I will

DECIDE WHAT TO PICK IN A BIT

@Atlas didn’t want to be revived

Atlas has died

@Zugzwang been revived

5 Likes

Yebfair

It seemed like an interesting* setup

*if they completely reworked the syndicate and only kept base mechanics

Hi Zug nya nya nya nya nya

1 Like

You know what? I have one principle this game: gambling. Always Keep Gambling. Gamble more. If I die to gambling I die to gambling

I WILL BE PICKING ENCOUNTER

1 Like

Don’t also pick Encounter. First of all, you know I’m there, and there’s 7 people left: if even, like, two people decide to come suffer with me, we all die. Second of all, the negative status effects are not actually worth the artifact; a majority of artifacts do not assist with getting rid of those statuses, and I got very lucky to get the one I did when I was Cursed.

I am picking rooms that are not objectively worth, and loudly announcing that I’m picking them so I don’t risk dying to majority. The room is only good for Me because nobody else should want to pick it. So you shouldn’t either.

You can get a free talisman with 0 consequences by picking Equity - at least one person will almost certainly pick it, because it’s the talisman room, so somebody’s probably getting an artifact regardless. You could also try organising with somebody to work Betrayal, or you could gamble on Chance. Lots of things you could do! Don’t join me in mine.

I picked Encounter and not budging tbh.

Damn. Fucked up

Well, if a third person picks Encounter, they’re fucked. So I’m fine with that.

If people publicly know there’s 2 people sticking to Encounter and they pick it and kill us all, that’s on them.

:popcorncat:

The issue is that it’s possible people set their pick and left it, and they won’t see that there are two people who have committed to Encounter. I’m worried about that possibility. But I also don’t want to change my room too much… because I could end up with the same effect no matter where I go… so I think it’s wisest to stick with Encounter?

Hhhm. This game is difficult.

you got this may!

1 Like

it’s only like a very hard chance to actually win due to this game being a pure game of luck unless you no life it

2 Likes