Minority Rule: Treasures of the Old Ones - N.1 wins! (and Marluna survived!)

ur ass still died :skull:

An Artifact has been Destroyed!

Antique Music Box Activates

@May was cured of all Statuses!

:proud:

This game is easy. Now if only you fucks would stop reviving people

Should I gamble on Encounterā€¦

Nah, not worth. Iā€™ve gotten lucky once. Letā€™s not push it.

I am picking

EQUITY MAY UPDATE: ENCOUNTER

Do not also pick

EQUITY MAY UPDATE: ENCOUNTER

Go pile on Betrayal and Chance

Hm actually Equity is kindof unambiguously the best room here, I forgot it had a talisman, thatā€™s not really in keeping with my strategy. I

LIED

I am

NOT PICKING EQUITY

I will

DECIDE WHAT TO PICK IN A BIT

@Atlas didnā€™t want to be revived

Atlas has died

@Zugzwang been revived

5 Likes

Yebfair

It seemed like an interesting* setup

*if they completely reworked the syndicate and only kept base mechanics

Hi Zug nya nya nya nya nya

1 Like

You know what? I have one principle this game: gambling. Always Keep Gambling. Gamble more. If I die to gambling I die to gambling

I WILL BE PICKING ENCOUNTER

1 Like

Donā€™t also pick Encounter. First of all, you know Iā€™m there, and thereā€™s 7 people left: if even, like, two people decide to come suffer with me, we all die. Second of all, the negative status effects are not actually worth the artifact; a majority of artifacts do not assist with getting rid of those statuses, and I got very lucky to get the one I did when I was Cursed.

I am picking rooms that are not objectively worth, and loudly announcing that Iā€™m picking them so I donā€™t risk dying to majority. The room is only good for Me because nobody else should want to pick it. So you shouldnā€™t either.

You can get a free talisman with 0 consequences by picking Equity - at least one person will almost certainly pick it, because itā€™s the talisman room, so somebodyā€™s probably getting an artifact regardless. You could also try organising with somebody to work Betrayal, or you could gamble on Chance. Lots of things you could do! Donā€™t join me in mine.

I picked Encounter and not budging tbh.

Damn. Fucked up

Well, if a third person picks Encounter, theyā€™re fucked. So Iā€™m fine with that.

If people publicly know thereā€™s 2 people sticking to Encounter and they pick it and kill us all, thatā€™s on them.

:popcorncat:

The issue is that itā€™s possible people set their pick and left it, and they wonā€™t see that there are two people who have committed to Encounter. Iā€™m worried about that possibility. But I also donā€™t want to change my room too muchā€¦ because I could end up with the same effect no matter where I goā€¦ so I think itā€™s wisest to stick with Encounter?