Minority Rule: Treasures of the Old Ones - N.1 wins! (and Marluna survived!)

/in

4 Likes

I plan on being a big balls bolshevik for round 1. (I will lose)

2 Likes

Thank you all for showing your interest so far. Hopefully your wavers have been signed and your rights have been turned in. Once the expedition begins, any late requests will unfortunately have to be rejected according to our policy you can find on our website.

The expedition is set to begin in a day, and supplies have already been gathered and placed at the site. Explorers are highly recommended to read the Necronomicon pages in the first email in order to decrease their chances of receiving workplace injuries.

Again we would like to thank you all for your interest and participation in this once-in-a-lifetime exploration of such a historic find.

Signed, Keeper Brakuren

9 Likes

reading sounds like a lot of effort

/in

3 Likes

Yippee!!! I love signing away my rights for science!

1 Like

I am proud of yu

1 Like

/join

Good to play another game here, nice to see the community still thriving!

18 Likes

Holy shit hi

1 Like

SOLIC I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN

2 Likes

SOLIC

2 Likes

9 more hours!!!

I remember solic because they are the one that summoned me back in 2019 after I left for 2 years

1 Like

I am in your walls

/in

1 Like

I get to add a new artifact!

What about new rooms

There should be a room called False Hope - If only one player picks this room, they leave the game victorious. Otherwise, this room gets infinite picks.

I added Revelation

1 Like

I’ll like to request that when I die, I am buried in the same grave with the other people who died that round, against their will.

Doesn’t work due to the 4 endings i have planned

2 Likes

hmmm