[Misc] Drabble Duel: Doppelgangsters Edition - Atlas wins!

I mostly make very angry faces and then don’t write htem

1 Like

Drabble duel is over you cant submit your eliza quote now

6 Likes

i never saw this one may that is my WEBSITE it is COPYRIGHTED

1 Like

I’M GOING TO DIE HERE?

1 Like

womp womp

In general I think I have impressions of people mostly okay… my problem is that I can never think of what to say unless I Have A Joke. So I had to do Bionic with the claiming every evil role or Zug with the “Terminal of Lies feature that shows date and time and maybe location of your death”. Can’t just come up with something to say. Like I probably could’ve done Ash’s tone but what would I even write… Atlas was much better than me at just writing Something and not needing to have some internal Bit to do

And Arctic also doing mafia posts…

Also originally this was just going to be me doing my best YBW impression and saying, well, essentially “this is the real YBW like this one please”, but I added the thing about dogs afterward because I felt like it needed a joke… reassuring to know that I almost submitted exactly what hte real YBW did. Spot-on impression

1 Like

i also learnt to have much less of a higher standard and had set the mark to “post something for everyone”
which is where the sda chloe katze posts came from
theres a good chance you wouldve won if you just submitted one for everyone

1 Like

sda has not posted a blushing emoji in their entire career on this site. they’ve only done the thinking one, i believe

1 Like

Yeah I intended to post Something for everyone. You get the free autoselflike. I just forgot :crogge:

1 Like

I was trying to think up something good for Someone and O kazo for a bit but I could never get a good central joke down. Then I went to bed and they vanished from my mind. Wazza and Geyde I never got around to

i thought this was hilarious.

hi everyone its definitely me youbutworse from forum mafia

4 Likes

peak

1 Like

From forum mafia

1 Like

The final sentence didn’t feel like it was in a sufficiently YBW-y tone but it was passable

I got my Ash one from this post

1 Like

Did I win?

1 Like

Youll always be a loser

I’ve never lost anything before its time in my entire life.

1 Like