[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

End of Season 3

scheme evaluations incoming

3 Likes

Thank goodness now all the bad stuff are behind us

1 Like

im actually pretty sure i misread the “-Millitary” thing as -3 millitary when it should have been -1 so this is your compensation

1 Like

what’s our compensation?

+2 millitary from this event
it probably would’ve been +1

1 Like

why do they get compensation? rigged

4 Likes

where’s my compensation for being iconic?

2 Likes

you mean our inquisition wasn’t worth 1/2 of our military???

4 Likes

Two counts meet in a run-down tavern. No one dares even look in their direction.

@tutuu: Another priest left my estate today. They said there’s no point in preaching to the truly lost.
@catbae: The East is no longer trapped under the Church’s thumb!
tutuu: Now, if the Queen grows proud, we can offer her the ultimate reword—immortality.
To advance their scheme, the Counts must raise Authority to 5 or more in 3 seasons.

Two Grandees meet in a sun-baked villa, discussing their schemes against the Queen.

@Silviu200530: Success! We have the High Inquisitor on our side. +1 Grandee Faith
@Kiiruma: Yes, but we must sow dissent among the other regions. We can’t succeed alone, after all.
To advance their scheme, the Grandees must raise other regions’ defiance to a combined total of 8 or higher in 3 seasons.

2 Likes

Hey guys

LMAO

1 Like

Oh god that’s so good

Anyway I think we should work together to ensure the queen doesn’t win so that means no sabotoge

1 Like

have the barons even had one stat change btw

1 Like

no

1 Like

barons haven’t had an actual events lmao

3 Likes

that’s just a super funny win con for grandees considering they just argued that they should lower our defiance

1 Like

you should give barons an event
maybe one that ends really bad for them

(Hey! I heard that)

I stand corrected. Extra effects do actually happen.

3 Likes