[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

time to pop bottles

1 Like

gg all ty for the game eliza ^-^

1 Like

i believe i was randomly selected to be the counts’ next monarch candidate if we win but id like to pass it to litten and/or marshal if they want it since they contributed the most (after me ofc)

1 Like

in medieval plays the court jester was the audience surrogate, talking to them directly and apparently having all seeing powers to look into the future, revealing the acts and downfalls of what was to come of the play

so i knew who would win and i didnt tell anyone

3 Likes

Oh ffs

Well gg

2 Likes

gg

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Play out the event

1 Like

Ok one sec

@Litten @Marshal if any of u wants it take it. if both of u want it idk rock paper scissors or something. if neither of u wants it ill give it out to whoever wants it, feel free to grab

2 Likes

An Invitation

Without a word, Count tutuu hands you a blood-red envelope. It is sealed with white wax in the shape of a skull. Inside is a beautifully-written invitation to an event called the “Crimson Vigil”, due to take place on an autumn night later in the year.
Eliza: What is this all about?
tutuu: I can say no more. You must choose whether to accept our invitation, or to decline it.
Eliza: I suppose I shall attend this event. Whatever it is.
tutuu: I will see you at the Vigil, Your Majesty.

2 Likes

Are you happy litten

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

(gg all)

(I have some thoughts but I’ll post them once eliza posts the end stuff)

1 Like

by the way @guavagudetama i never did tell marshal

1 Like

Marshal doesn’t know lmao

1 Like

There are some things we are never meant to know

2 Likes

@IcetFeelsPain
@Hazardwaste
@Zone_Q11
@Moll
@Squirrel2412
@crazynuto
@beancat
@Jane
@tutuu
@JakeTheWolfie
@catbae
@Marshal
@Litten
@sulit
@Kiiruma
@Amelia
@guavagudetama
@Silviu200530
@Italy
@Daeron
@ElizaThePsycho

Only the Beginning

You receive a plainly marked letter while in your chambers with Rhoda. You immediately recognize it as being from the Counts. You open it, and as you read its contents your eyes go wide.
Rhoda: What’s this all about?
Eliza: Would you like to be immortal with me?
Rhoda’s eyes grow wide too as you explain your plans to her.
Rhoda: Of course!!!
Eliza: Meet me at dawn; we are going to the East.

The trip to the castle where the ceremony is to take place is long and arduous. When you get there, Count Litten and Countess Marissa are waiting for you.
Litten: It is time.
You are led down a lot of dark stairs. You can hear chanting in the background. Eventually, you enter a room where there is several candles, all laid out in a circle, which is underscored with blood. There’s hooded figures all across the room, which is where the chanting is coming from.

Litten passes a cup around the room, which eventually reaches you. You see it is full of blood.
And as you drink it, the chanting grows louder.
Eliza: IMMORTALITY! BLOOD!
You feel something enter your body. Something dark.
Then, it’s finished. Your reign is over, but your immortal life with Rhoda has only just begun.

THE COUNTS ARE VICTORIOUS!

For immortality, Queen Eliza was happy to give up the throne. She retreated to a dark sanctum in the East, joining the elder Counts in hiding from the Inquisitors and the sun.

In haste to complete their scheme, the Barons mishandled their gunpowder. It blew up in their faces-literally. All that was found of Baron Squirrel was a pair of boots with feet still inside.

The grandees continued to throw accusations of witchcraft and heresy at their enemies. Everyone gradually learned to ignore them.

Before abdicating, Queen Eliza made it very clear that Litten was the legitimate heir. The other Nobles could never figure out how the Counts had pulled it off. Meanwhile, in the East, a secret society was expanded by two members.

7 Likes

Gg all and stay tuned for
King of the Castle 2: Litten is King

2 Likes

WAIT I GET TO BE KING

3 Likes