Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

my reads haven’t changed

i think it’s fine to kill me, i don’t really know who the wolves are and i’ve played badly so people will keep paranoia’ing me

arctic
magnus
zirbo
merpy
doodle

zenon
demisha
lol
drinks

demisha not suspecting me today is strange

i cant really justify not kill drinks at this point but the scumteam was really trolling if it is just them

I think I’d like to believe Zenon’s pitch for the time being. She bussed in neither Starcraft nor the Jutting Watchtower games, but in the latter she started out by opposing herself from her teammates and preferred to mostly townread villagers (#592 (#1274). I won’t say she tried targeting fellow evils over victimising townies because she didn’t, but to compare Jutting Watchtower I’d want to see if Zenon had made slighting comments towards Etha prior to her flip.

Activity is more than just postcount for the record.

Just wondering.

i’m ML’able and i haven’t killed a wolf, plus my suspects aren’t really different than anyone else

1 Like

i forgot zenon was a wolf in that game

i checked through like half her iso and she doesn’t have even close to the same conviction there as she has in her reads in this game

i feel like it’s 1 villager in lol/demisha/drinks and the villager is probably not lol

1 Like

demisha is a villager

idk where she went tho mf dissapeared into thin air

1 Like

nana na both arctic and zenon pushing drinks now that is a weird coincidence

why not push me? one of u had a vote on me already
arctic said kill me next

weird

also why do you even think its me that was never explained

for everyone else atleast u had something to say

my last post implied you’re a wolf, i gave drinks the option of being a villager in that group

it’s mainly poe i mean there are reasons to townread everyone else

the posts magnus brought up from you about etha just look like textbook bussing, like overconfident on etha’s alignment for bad reasons while not really even trying to convince anyone of it

then you said you cant justify not killing drinks

if im guaranteed to be wolf why not kill me

1 Like

i dont know whats forcing you to throw these options around when it should be pretty straightforward

you have a poe of 3 with seemingly only 1 town in it but for some reason still acting uncertain

can i ask why do you think this matters

is it really that hard for me as a wolf to just say “yeah kill this person” because i’m pretty sure if i was mafia that’s what i would be doing