Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

That’s not what your post count says.

1 Like

Counterexample:

Summary

In this game Leafia was still trying to live, you can tell by the way she went “I can die today, but…” she started panicking the next day in a way that was more closely aligned with what’s usual.

2 Likes

But Merpy also said this:

My point is she does not need to wait around for lol to be here (he is in europe I believe so he is in bed likely) to focus on others and solve the game.

Why is this bad for me?

feels a little different from doming arctic but alright

1 Like

I’ll admit the “can focus on reading other people” is a bad move.
@MerpyDerpy
You can pressure vote lol for explanation, that’s fine. But try to still focus on reading others. Just think of your vote on lol as a placeholder till they explain themselves.

@Achromatic
It’s bad for you because you defending them and saying they can’t vote for who they want to is just bad overall.

People are allowed to vote whoever they wish.

It’s also different to her usual “I am never dying today” line. Granted this game was a while ago and she hasn’t really done it since from what I know.

You mean Tunnel OMGUS?
That’s classic Leafia.

1 Like

i’ve been conked for so long can someone give me a tldr or do i have to read back through everything

4 Likes

There is a decent amount to go over.
What do you want exactly?
The conscious wolf reads?

I actually disagree here because Achro is right about that.

you aren’t going to be able to solve the case from a tl;dr, you should read the game

That is also a valid point. I will continue to focus on reading others (as I already have been). I just meant it was a little distracting having to filter lol’s messages to see if they ever got back to me while trying to read ppl. Thank you!

wolf reads work for me sure

ya i was gonna read through anyway but i also wanted to see what people would give me in a tldr

see you guys again in like an hour

Well, yes, people are allowed to do whatever they want. However perhaps what you don’t understand is the key to winning games as town is to organize people and to exert pressure and influence on them for reactions and to set a course for the game. Free will and random flailing is why frankly you lose a lot of town games, Zorvo. You are preoccupied by what people are ‘allowed’ to do versus what is best for them to do. My track record speaks for itself tbh.

It just strikes me as very towny of leafia to go ‘fine kill me first as long as you kill arctic tomorrow’ as scum. She is the one that suggested it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I formed a conclusive read on your slot.

I’ll revote for pressure, but I will patiently wait for lol’s explanation. If I somehow miss it, someone ping me please. Thank you Achro and Zorvo for your explanations. Hopefully, this decision satisfies both parties
VOTE: lol

3 Likes

I garbled that first sentence but you get the meaning.

Can you do a run down of some other thoughts you have about the game? Wat other slots have piqued your interest?