Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

You mean Tunnel OMGUS?
That’s classic Leafia.

1 Like

i’ve been conked for so long can someone give me a tldr or do i have to read back through everything

4 Likes

There is a decent amount to go over.
What do you want exactly?
The conscious wolf reads?

I actually disagree here because Achro is right about that.

you aren’t going to be able to solve the case from a tl;dr, you should read the game

That is also a valid point. I will continue to focus on reading others (as I already have been). I just meant it was a little distracting having to filter lol’s messages to see if they ever got back to me while trying to read ppl. Thank you!

wolf reads work for me sure

ya i was gonna read through anyway but i also wanted to see what people would give me in a tldr

see you guys again in like an hour

Well, yes, people are allowed to do whatever they want. However perhaps what you don’t understand is the key to winning games as town is to organize people and to exert pressure and influence on them for reactions and to set a course for the game. Free will and random flailing is why frankly you lose a lot of town games, Zorvo. You are preoccupied by what people are ‘allowed’ to do versus what is best for them to do. My track record speaks for itself tbh.

It just strikes me as very towny of leafia to go ‘fine kill me first as long as you kill arctic tomorrow’ as scum. She is the one that suggested it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I formed a conclusive read on your slot.

I’ll revote for pressure, but I will patiently wait for lol’s explanation. If I somehow miss it, someone ping me please. Thank you Achro and Zorvo for your explanations. Hopefully, this decision satisfies both parties
VOTE: lol

3 Likes

I garbled that first sentence but you get the meaning.

Can you do a run down of some other thoughts you have about the game? Wat other slots have piqued your interest?

They are right in a sense I won’t deny that.

But they are telling them to unvote, unless I’m mistaken.
They don’t need to unvote lol if they don’t want to and yes I agree about the “there is 2 more wolves if lol is one” but 2 counterarguments:

1)Merpy doesn’t even directly wolf read lol in the first place, just wants an explanation
2)There is 15 players in this game. If you disregard yourself and another wolf that leaves 13 players.
And only 2/13 would be a hit, the other 11 would not be, it would be a miss.

I assume “slots” means reads. I have a post talking about my reads. They haven’t really changed all that much. I think the only thing that changed is I think Zorvo may be town

Slots in this case means players/people. I sometimes say that because I have played hydras so a ‘slot’ might be multiple people, old habit.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

No problem! Hopefully, I answered your question :+1:

I think one of these two people is confbiasing here.

It’s also a good idea to pook at other players to form reads on them too. I think that’s what Achro is getting at.