Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Welcome to the party. Drink? We’ve got sparkling water and nothing else.

1 Like

drinks i don’t know how they play but i have played a game with you

you feel the exact same here as you did previously and you were town then so you’re town now

2 Likes

and also i know i’m not wolf so if one of etha/jormok/drinks is a wolf i believe drinks is the wolf the most

Why is everyone suspicious of Drinks outside of them not being around?

1 Like

Drinks is just naturally suspicious.

2 Likes

from what i know of drinks they’re very chaos

the fact they aren’t causing much chaos feels weird to me, i also don’t know how to read them since i haven’t played a game with them

1 Like

Whenever a thread feels very towny those missing from it seem suspicious.

4 Likes

chaotic as townie to be specific

I can concur here, having played other games with Drinks in the past.

1 Like

did you have any specific takes you wanted to ask me about achro?

i can just go over everything i said if you want

Same :)

1 Like

Everything would be good, and also since I have you here a broader question for you. What style of solving have you found most useful when playing as town? What do you usually do that best finds scum?

1 Like

What’s their wolf game like?

i haven’t had much success playing as town in my forum mafia career (my previous game was my first townie game and i didn’t correctly read a single wolf)

what i’m currently doing is trying to match up people in same side/diff side pairs (e.x. demi and artic) and i’m probably just gonna hold onto those pairs until later when one half of the pair reveals

i’m also using a lot of trusting my gut

wish i could tell you idk

i think demi has played a game with them but i haven’t actually played a game w/ drinks i just know how they townie act from word of mouth

tl;dr

i’m not good at solving

gonna pair people up and kill bad pairs late game :slight_smile:

gonna go back to reading my bookmark

ping me if you need me live

I can try to answer this. From my memory, which is bad, I remember evil Drinks trying to make themselves seem super town and taking control of discussions. I could just be having false memories though, don’t trust me.

2 Likes

I may also just be combining two or more different people in my head. Again, my memory is terrible.

VC 4

Litten (2): tutuu, Achromatic
Leafia (2): Arctic, Demisha
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Arctic (1): Leafia
lol (1): MerpyDerpy
Achromatic (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (6): Etha, Zenon, eevee, Litten, Drinks, Doodleshy