Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

did you have any specific takes you wanted to ask me about achro?

i can just go over everything i said if you want

Same :)

1 Like

Everything would be good, and also since I have you here a broader question for you. What style of solving have you found most useful when playing as town? What do you usually do that best finds scum?

1 Like

What’s their wolf game like?

i haven’t had much success playing as town in my forum mafia career (my previous game was my first townie game and i didn’t correctly read a single wolf)

what i’m currently doing is trying to match up people in same side/diff side pairs (e.x. demi and artic) and i’m probably just gonna hold onto those pairs until later when one half of the pair reveals

i’m also using a lot of trusting my gut

wish i could tell you idk

i think demi has played a game with them but i haven’t actually played a game w/ drinks i just know how they townie act from word of mouth

tl;dr

i’m not good at solving

gonna pair people up and kill bad pairs late game :slight_smile:

gonna go back to reading my bookmark

ping me if you need me live

I can try to answer this. From my memory, which is bad, I remember evil Drinks trying to make themselves seem super town and taking control of discussions. I could just be having false memories though, don’t trust me.

2 Likes

I may also just be combining two or more different people in my head. Again, my memory is terrible.

VC 4

Litten (2): tutuu, Achromatic
Leafia (2): Arctic, Demisha
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Arctic (1): Leafia
lol (1): MerpyDerpy
Achromatic (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (6): Etha, Zenon, eevee, Litten, Drinks, Doodleshy

DO NOT FLIP HER DON’T LISTEN TO HER

2 Likes

Etha feels a bit like a floater.

just letting u know that i might be busy for this second half of the day + im euro + im a goblin with a broken sleeping schedule so thats multi-level disaster for me to be able to make it to EoD

Interesting. For what it is worth, if I were to pair someone with Demisha right now it wouldn’t be Arctic, but Drinks due to this post:

And also unpairing with Leafia/Zenon since I don’t think Demisha is the type of wolf to just plow through Leafia (and also Leafia has mostly not reacted to Demisha much) and Zenon I don’t think is the type of wolf another wolf would want to bring under suspicion.

As for Jormok, this doesn’t feel w/w:

Leaving of the original four names only Drinks as someone with wolf equity. Wolves tend to not want to name all towns in their suspicions otherwise that looks blatantly bad later, but Demisha has done nothing to pressure Drinks despite naming them. Your name, Etha, was added last moment as an afterthought in a way I don’t think is paired either at a glance.

I think you are looking for too straight forward of a connection between Demisha and Arctic personally if one of them is scum, but that’s just my perspective that I though to offer you.

1 Like

That’s not to say I think Demisha has an outsized wolf equity mind you, but it cuts both ways in their favor at times too: If Zenon is a wolf, for example, that’s a good look.

Could you explain what that term means?

I understand what you’re getting at I think

i do agree that based on that if drinks flipped as a wolf that demi would have a bit of bad blood on them doing a small push on drinks but not putting anything really substantial behind it

i think that the way i’ve read demi trying to solve the game that i have her basically townlocked. I think I’m also probably a bit biased but we can sort that out later

I do appreciate your perspective and I’ll keep it in my thoughts, both as thoughts on demi as well as thoughts on you

thank you mason buddy :smiling_face:

1 Like

Just cruising in the thread, not really tying yourself to anyone or anything solid.

3 Likes

I see, I see, thank you!