Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

5/15 done.

Dude I forgot to charge my phone.
Fuck me, guess I wonā€™t be here for long.

Zorvo wall

Most of us have Leafia in a wolf boat rn, and personally Iā€™ve paired Zorvo and Leafia for now.

Itā€™s just a start but they quickly followed Leafiaā€™s vote from the start of the day. I know we gotta start with RVS but I feel like this either means Leafia and Zorvo are paired OR that Achro/Zorvo is v/w.

atm my Leafia/Zorvo pair also consists of Zorvo defending Leafia quite a bit

Here Zorvo town reads Lol because they agree with Leafia town

Zorvo is clearly very against Leafia being voted here, or at the very least heavy pushing them into being considered as town.

More fuel for the Achro/Zorvo v/w pile

Zorvo and Achro havenā€™t lined up pretty much at all during this day, but then something happens

Despite what I thought was them thinking that Achro is non-townie the whole time they immediatly sheeped onto Litten. Obviously thereā€™s multiple reasons this couldā€™ve happened

1. I believe that Leafia/Litten were put as a diff side pair earlier, they believe Leafia is town so they are fine with pushing Litten, makes sense.
  2. Leafia is their mafia buddy and they donā€™t want them to die so they just push the vote elsewhere, with Litten being an easy target, also makes sense.

moves back onto the anti-achro train to try and stop them from being super townie

overall I think that if we exe Leafia today and wolf appears, we should probably go for zorvo next. No matter what though I have them in a bubble on the same side. w/w or v/v but Iā€™m currently leaning w/w.

oh also zorvo and achro are either diff side or itā€™s the worst v/v violence i have ever seen in my three game career

1 Like

Wolves usually donā€™t associate as blatantly as this and I think they both know better.

1 Like

You sound like @Arctic with me and Zenon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Itā€™s funny because I thought I was on the right track but after the game I was so ashamed of myself because I was actually on the wrong track.

I think lol is more likely town.
I just donā€™t like the way you went up on it.
To me it feels like if you are a wolf, youā€™re trying to control votes and go aggressive.

Also itā€™s not that you defending him in general is bad it was that from the context of Merpy you didnā€™t need to defend because lol wasnā€™t voted for sus.

For the record. I donā€™t wanna see your face day 4.
Or Iā€™m coming for it and your face will dissolve.
Another record, I probably wonā€™t end my vote on you today.

And another one.

VOTE: Doodleshy

bitch /hj

VOTE: Leafia

I feel like Iā€™ve been backed into a corner and I need to make a decision, so this is the one Iā€™m making.

I think your tunnelled villagers.

Wait hold on, let me mimic something you said:

Leafia/Arctic. Iā€™m willing to bet youā€™re both villagers for now. Way more sure about idk Arctic at the moment though. Cooperate instead of butting heads.

Eh.
I can still kinda easily see them both wolves though.
I donā€™t think that world is out of the question at all.

You know I was about to say ā€œYay finally someone wolf reads meā€ but wtf is THIS shit?

1 Like

Iā€™m against them being voted in terms I donā€™t think the reasons are AI.

Fuck do you plan to ML Leafia today and night kill me tonight.

Dang it!

Although thatā€™s only if your woof

Which idk.

So Achro is a woof?
Noted.

Zorvo / Etha confirmed.

Yes. Vote the person who you copied thoughts from.

Fuck you caught us.
Me and Etha are wolves.

4 Likes

i should be clear that if we think that thereā€™s a better vote than leafia, we should do that

iā€™m also saying that whatever leafia is, i think is what zorvo is

if iā€™m wrong with them being w/w then iā€™ll bite the bullet

2 Likes

real

If Etha is actually a woof I wonder if ima be called out for this later lol.

1 Like