Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is the second time you’ve advocated for some out-of-nowhere vote at the end of the day.

3 Likes

I did this yesterday, too. It’s not new.

1 Like

I am literally calling him mafia in that post lmao

wolfy post my queen

I can say I’m town all day, and that doesn’t really clear me in any way. However, I think Lol being miscleared is a huge possibility. When I called out their suspicious activity before, people dismissed it as “Lol meta” or whatever, but I feel like it is very wolfy behavior. I am referring to not participating or cooperating during the voting phase

2 Likes

I feel like there must be some intense wolf chat beef for lol and merpy to try to bus each other the entire game

3 Likes

@IgnisAndYumemi
Could we have a VC to reduce slowdown?

Like a lot actually.

1 Like

I don’t have enough confidence in this read to push Lol, but my gut tells me they’re a wolf. They’re just setting off all the red flags for me

We would be in a great position if we killed sleep yesterday

1 Like

merpy and lol and zenon is the wolf team

2 Likes

2 Likes

How confident are you?

Also because I’m an indecisive little bitch and my thoughts change constantly. It’s too much, too often to go into detail about all my ideas during the day.

2 Likes

Etha is still frozen

2 Likes

They don’t believe that

oh hi sorry was i needed for something

i’ve just been lurking because i didn’t have anything really to add and a lot of messages are being sent

2 Likes

Ooh, sorry, phone posting cause i’m eating a burg. Might of missed the joke part of it.

1 Like

im confident ive caught more wolves than i have brain cells

3 Likes