Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

It worked back now

:confused:

Anyway, enough of that weird world that probably isn’t the case.

I also found Etha TMI on me btw before Litten even pushed Etha.

Just can’t sleep? You good?

Yeah no.
I didn’t even realize Atlas was a spec until someone pointed it out before.

I just like voting Atlas.

I feel like, considering Zorvo and I went back and forth already, he wouldn’t try to repush me. And, even if he does, I feel like the push wouldn’t be as effective (not enough to bank on it anyways)

1 Like

Possibly!

1 Like

Arctic finished on the Litten wagon. I think his worst post regarding Etha yesterday was him wanting to claim the pelt, but that might just be ego.

Have you done this in games where Atlas wasn’t in the game (as a player and/or spectator)?

Once this came to be, after Me, Jorm and @Demisha all voted Etha, this happened:

Then Zenon votes Etha.

Then Arctic try’s to put Jorm into with Etha here, so his wolf read on Jorm right now is pre-planned from yesterday obviously.

And also I was wrong about something, I lost pages.

Arctic posted all this and Zenon voted before Demi and Jorm did.

Try’s to put the attention on Jorm and away from Etha.

I sheep Jorm.

Arctic clearly freaking out, @Litten

Couple posts later, panic votes Litten.

1 Like

“What is going on”

Is ironically also exactly what Etha said.

1 Like

Fair. That’s so antithetical to the way I play that I struggle to understand it personally but I’m aware people play this game in completely student ways and everyone has a method that works for them so I try not to force my way on other people

Soz Jormok I just don’t get that series of posts with Etha

Jorm has allot of history/meta with Etha as well as a couple of other people in this game.

@Zenon

Thoughts on my Arctic case?

I appreciate you trying to understand. I don’t always follow this philosophy, but I sometimes use it when I am not confident on my social read of someone

1 Like

But what if they are all town

vibing with the enemy, not their fault they got randed on the opposite side! Plus, still friends at the end of the day! <3

Trust me, I’ll try to vibe with anyone, wolf side or not. Ya just gotta return the jokes, and we can keep on going and going and going.

1 Like