Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Like Kiiruma never says this.

Or this

Or this

If I was a wolf here.

1 Like

Oh shoot you’re totally right. I saw that when it happened and then completely forgot about it. Good catch!

Yeah I was too busy to do all the notes

Too much work

Magnus, what do you think caused this change?

This is one of the few things this game that felt townie to me from Zorvo. If you do disagree, Magnus, I am curious to hear your perspective on it

Oh no

I’m not denying it.
I was defending lol way too much early game because I thought they were different then their recent game they had where they were a wolf and swept.

Oh crap idk I missed this stuff before ;-;

That was also early game.

I re-evaluated lol Day 3.

Didn’t you turn on Jormok tho? I think I quoted it in one of previous posts. You went from trusting to Jormok to saying “yeah let’s vote them”. I can try to search for it if you don’t remember

Oh I remember

I even said it before.

Etha wolf read me.
Despite saying me and Leafia were the same alignment and they did it again with Jorm.

So my Ego wanted to prove Etha wrong so I can be town read

It doesn’t feel like Magnus tried to get us to cross-vote. If anything, it seemed like Magnus started to suspect me. They went on to say something along the lines of: “If Merpy gets voted, I’m fine with it”. Sorry I would search for the exact post, but there are a lot of posts here. I also want to make sure I get through everything in a timely manner

And plus if Etha is wolf, if they still wolf read me I’d have just pushed them over

Or tried very hard to

Also, I almost forgot, I have a question for you, Magnus. You mentioned in a post this F3 that you found something about my behavior this game that you wanted to talk to me about or something? I could be wrong, but I don’t think I saw the follow-up post for that? I’m not going to turn against you for suspecting me. If anything, if your suspicion is logical, it would make me trust you more. Don’t feel awkward to address something about me just bc I’m mech confirmed now. I want to hear your thoughts on the game. This will help me reach a conclusion I think is best :+1:

1 Like

To be fair, I also did this when I came in and argued perspectives. Though, as you know, it wasn’t for the purpose of making you vote each other. It was more so me putting my thoughts out there to make sure I am satisfied with my choice. Also, it was to let ppl know where I stood currently in my deductions

Yeah I am aware.
As a wolf don’t you think I would have waited?

What I did do is find the town, regardless of any one else’s reads it didn’t matter because one of you was town and the other was a wolf.
So I needed to focus on my own solve and also focus on making the other town see me.

I solved Magnus by you showing me how you were the town.
And I’m gonna keep trying to show you that the other town is me.

1. What does “LAMIST” mean?
  2. I feel like this argument is a little odd. I don’t think Magnus trying to solve the game makes them evil. Just because Magnus suspected me doesn’t mean they am evil. If anything, it makes them look more townie that they tried to solve the game. Now that I am addressing this, I will note that a majority of your F3 day has been you defending yourself rather than pushing on to either of us. Yes, you did vote Magnus, but more of your day has been self-defense. Which, I think is okay to an extent, but I find it odd you call the opposite behavior wolfy. That’s all I meant by this. I can try to better explain this if you are confused by what I’m saying