Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

“Look at me I am so townie”

Means they are acting like they overdo it, kinda having the feel like “hey I am town don’t touch me”

I could be wrong, LAMIST might not be the correct term here, but it’s the way Magnus was saying how we shouldn’t think he’s not town like acting as if it’s impossible for him to be a wolf.

Anyway, I can’t be on my phone, I am on road trip.

This, once again, feels like a perspective force. Makes me a little nervous ngl

Okay I am up to date now. I will not be going through replies and whatnot. I will probably vote closer to vote end today. If you have any questions for me or other points to make, do so now!

Correct. Also, if Magnus killed either of us, it would appear as an obvious frame imo and shift blame on to them or Demi. It would be very risky imo

1 Like

Do you have proof that Kiiruma rarely calls you town? I know that is a silly point to jump on, but I don’t know anything about either of you outside this game. It would be very easy for you to make a subtle lie. However, I would like to think Magnus would call you out if this was a lie

Oh I see now. Thank you for quoting!

Hm fair enough ig :thinking:

Fair enough

What do you mean by this? Can you elaborate?

To be fair, you also had a townie perspective argument.

I’m sorry if I vote incorrectly. Don’t let it dictate the mood of your trip though. Have fun! :smile:

Okay. I don’t expect Zorvo to respond to anything else today. If they want to, that’s fine, but I’m not going to expect anything. Alright Magnus. Is there anything you’d like to add? My apologies about the amount of posts. I wanted to make sure I addressed everything

If not, I think I may make a vote. I’ll wait though until I get a response from you

I’ll try to respond to this real quick while I have a chance.

It’s like if Magnus was town and I was wolf.
Magnus had cleared intent to probably vote on you here, don’t you think I would have taken that road and appealed towards them.
I could have also just not even bothered with you today and convince Magnus on you and just vote you.

But I didn’t, because I am town who found you and i need you to find me in order for us to win this game.

Man I get so much anxiety though.

Please just go over what I said and take everything into consideration.

And in case I forgot to mention it before Kiiruma usually always wolf reads me and advocates for me to be executed, he didn’t this game.
He seen me as town and he said that they are even going to the extent to protect me, they said “not just gonna let you hit him down for once”
Kiiruma, would normally always be down to vote me out, Kiiruma also said “feels safe leaving it into your hands” Kiiruma normally doesn’t say this, he thinks I normally mess up but he knows I was putting effort in to try my best to redeem myself from last game.
He also said “Villagering out of his mind” which he’s right, I am. I am trying so hard to win this game for us and now I am left with trying my hardest to show you I am the town Merpy.

YES I DO.

That man along with Zenon, are usually always down to vote on me and don’t townread me much at all in games we play.

Look at the recent games with me and Kiiruma, you’ll notice Kiiruma didn’t townread me.
Maybe in one recent one at the beginning but then they switched it pretty fast after I pushed them I believe.

Also don’t worry about this.
You are in F3, you should be addressing everything.

I’m sorry if it feels that way I’m just trying my best.
Magnus did real good and it’s hard for me and I need to show you I am the town today or we lose.
I’m doing everything in my power to achieve the win condition.

I’m going to assume this means I can view ppl’s recent games?

1 Like

I appreciate the vagueness here. It doesn’t feel like a forced perspective. Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

Yeah go to ongoing games and find one with me and Kiiruma in it together

Completed games

1 Like