Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Merpy hadn’t understood the game would’ve ended if she were a wolf yet, so that doesn’t really apply either. There was zero caution, you were already prepared.

You didn’t wait for the hosts to do this.

This point doesn’t hold up since we were both townread.

Lol was presumably referring to Etha / Zorvo, the pairing in question, and was responding to Zorvo’s assertion.

1 Like

Ok @MerpyDerpy
Think about this.
Why do I waste effort with the Demi shit at the beginning of the day if I was a wolf, why do I react the way I did about the kill if I was a wolf?

I waited 24 hours to give us all time to figure it out, and I did figure out you’re a wolf. I also gave warning. As wolf I don’t do this, also in the game as a wolf in F4 I was basically doing what you have been doing, waiting and trying to shift to make a villager vote the other one.

And I ain’t denying the case thing Magnus.
I can’t make a real good case on you, you deep wolfed so damn well.

I disagree that Zorvo wasn’t chaotic this game. At daystart he wasn’t, but he didn’t remain casual the entire time.

This isn’t an accusation. If Arctic survived to F3, that wouldn’t make him a wolf because he played well.

To clarify I am referring to Magnus, I was reading out what they said about the 24 hours thing.

There is no world in which you, as a villager, decide to vote a townread of yours on F3 based on zero evidence and immediately claim to know you’re correct.

I wanted to know where your social deduction practice came from, if it wasn’t Mafia, and how you channelled it this game into equal parts “proactive player” and “changing your reads to suit those of other players”. It felt unnatural but I forgot about it since I left the thread soon afterwards.

Yeah I’ll admit.
I ended up being chaotic despite me saying not to.
However I am still trying to improve the best I can and try and take this game home for my team.

All I can do is hope Merpy reads my posts today and finds me and votes you despite the 2000 posts you can pick off from me that have incriminations.
I know Magnus played well, I know my position and I am trying my best to show I am the town.

I also don’t do this and put myself in a situation like this as a wolf, look at all my wolf games I always try to put myself in a safe end game.

it’s final fucking 3 what do you mean there is no way?
@MerpyDerpy
I hope you realize what Magnus has been saying.

They know that in a F3 situation you have to evaluate and solve both players, at that point you need to focus on the present and not the past.

And Magnus has shown CLEAR intent that they wanted to keep bringing up the past and that how everyone in the past all town read them that they shouldn’t even be considered to be evaluated.

Magnus is saying I had no evidence they was a wolf and perhaps I didn’t, but I had reason that you, Merpy. Was Town.
I even said your pure and genuine and I didn’t see any of that from Magnus today so that’s why I went on Magnus as even stated in the post where I voted Magnus.

If I had to play devil’s advocate, effort isn’t alignment indicative. You very easily could’ve planned that in advance to make yourself look more townie

To be fair, in this position, Zorvo would have to know they’re correct, right? I’m mech confirmed. Unless you meant like they knew prior to me being confirmed?

This argument doesn’t hold up either, fortunately. For one, I consistently refuted suspicion in the provided game, and it wasn’t a one-off. I’ve never been LAMIST as a wolf that I know about, either. ‘80s Wild Overhaul I just died in my sleep, AI UPick I was townread off activity but not content, and in ?KRC I was actively willing to be executed the entire time.

What you’re trying to do is promote a false dichotomy: Magnus is a wolf because… of one or two points, nevermind how correct or significant they are.

Fine.
I believe it’s a town tell of mine but sure I probably can’t prove it.
But it’s not that I just did Effort it’s how I went about the day that I was trying to make sure the town seen me and I was trying to find the town.

If I came into today as a wolf planning to vote Magnus, I don’t go and say “if Magnus is a wolf there is a 6% chance we win this” or whatever.

Ah that’s valid. I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at, but I would be happy to discuss it with you after if you happen to remember!

The game would’ve ended if you were evil, but it wasn’t clear whether or not the game was ending prior to the hosts posting a votecount.

You sound like a broken record.
It’s fine, don’t worry.

I disagree with this. Especially since you had a sudden spike in passion. I think ignoring this major difference in playstyle would be a mistake on my part. I can’t look past this I’m sorry