Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

I think your drop on your Demi read was bad tbh.
Especially considering Kiiruma said that was a wolf tactic by Demi as Kiiruma’s legacy.
Wolf Tactic of “Kill me” suicide bluff play.

What makes it a bad drop?

You’re giving me way too much credit. I don’t understand why Tutuu died over Litten. I didn’t pay that much attention to Litten this game (as you could see them being in my neutral tab for a while). There were some players this game that I didn’t look at as much as others. But Tutuu felt like a rlly weird kill. I had the understanding that Litten would be town cleared if Etha flipped, so I would’ve killed Litten. I explained before that I kill town clears

1 Like

If we go by Kiiruma’s logic and we go by my thoughts on the slot as well and stuff they have done that looks aligned with the wolves they still had lots of evidence for them to be a wolf.

You for some reason didn’t care about the said evidence.

I don’t think I would’ve chosen to quote any of those statements from Merpy, all things considered.

I think this was the other way around. I just kinda sheeped what you and Achro did lol. I even asked for your thoughts on Etha’s vote if I recall

1 Like

I’ll be D&D in like 5 mins

Probably sooner

I didn’t agree with the evidence. Demisha was not playing in a preservative fashion, and she repeatedly double-downed on wanting to die (refusing to even case other players). It was suicidal and it wasn’t wolf-indicative in the slightest. Merpy agreed with me (because I voted Doodleshy first) and we went elsewhere.

I think I townread you the most out of any player after Arctic.

You should probably just say this.

I can confirm this. So, basically, it was possible that Demi was wolf. However, I wanted to vote the inactive player first instead of Demi with their plan to vote themselves out. I just found the inactivity more suspicious bc it was uncommon for Doodle to do that. Demi’s play, although odd, seemed more townie imo. That’s why I was okay with proposing the switch vote (though I don’t think I initially vocalized why)

1 Like

Now here we are. Alright, so here is my key takeaway from this:

This is a very self-aware defence, which deprecates its value. If you entered today as a wolf, aware that you were looking the worst of any four players that arrived here, it makes sense for you to write a wolfcase on Demisha and to also kill her through the lens that you could neither drop your scumread, nor look towards someone else. It’s provably self-aware because you wrote another case afterwards as well.

It’s a Legion game.

Gotcha.

(Unfortunately not.)

Whenever you get the chance, could you send me a wolf game of yours? You might’ve sent it already, but I didn’t see it. It’s possible I missed it

So while I was out last night, both players began to build bonds with each other. I should at least be glad you didn’t both choose to vote me overnight, though.

I linked my previous game a while back.

You caught it, I thought.
Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory.