Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

i dont even think litten thinks of me as a good player. i dont think he thinks of me as a bad player. he is not disrespectful. what im saying is - from town litten’s pov, i could be a random noob throwing the game into chaos rn. or i could be mafia. like that “this is fine.png” meme with the dog in the burning house

im probably repeating myself, but his calmness at this situation is uncanny. its unnatural. he’s mafia

leafia wanting to be a martyr - ok. shes leafia. shes an enigma. leafia does leafia things

does litten do leafia things? i really dont tthink so

1 Like

Add me to the VC so I can vote a counterwagon then.

1 Like

Litten (3): tutuu, Zorvo, Doodleshy

Not Voting (10): Jormok, Demisha, Etha, Zenon, lol, Arctic, eevee, magnus, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

here you go

1 Like

This take feels slimy

1 Like

Is this something that feels like current Litten would say?:

The problem with leafia matyr is she tried to wield power she did not grasp the meaning of the power and we ignored her

She isn’t fairly loud

In the game of FAM3, any Litten shade was met with derision and a high degree of resistance, both from himself and from the game of large. Here it’s the opposite.

2 Likes

yeah, hes mafia. kill him

1 Like

If your town stop conf biasing Demisha

If your wolf keep doing it so I can kill you.

I don’t like killing lhf till d3 or later. I don’t vote Drinks till tomorrow.

I don’t think the below post can be AI out of context.

You have played with me when I am a wolf before, correct? How do I react to being pushed as mafia?

That would be town town and who knows but like maybe town

Litten’s birthday is in a few days this month as well. What’s going on here?

I have amnesia of most games earlier than Morbtainado.

How the fuck does that make me a wolf

2 Likes

Wish this was back :(

Litten pressure go brrrrr. Though, I will admit, it is entertaining, I agree!

I mean, this is good to point out you were feeling off about them since now. Kinda liking your reasonings.

Part of me hopes you’re right and Litten is evil. The other part of me wants the bet to be still going.

Also hope this turns real on the Arctic front, I think Arctic dies next for N2, mainly because funny birthday murders.

I think this is true…

See, I can get what you’re getting at, but I think you’re town, so that wouldn’t really be power wolfing, right?

OVERALL you get a solid “I am okay with you leading town and stuff” out of a “I am confident you will singlehandedly solve the game.” If i was to convert this to numbers like a uhhhh… 7/10 you’re good but might not be right about all thoughts.

1 Like

Let’s go, Zenon moment. I am happy

Also… Zenon Town? Zenon Town? Zenon Town? Zenon Town? Zenon Town? Zenon Town? Zenon Town?

1 Like

What exactly was “her behavior at EoD”