Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I’m not sure how to respond to this. Supporting Litten’s name as a viable counterwagon is fine, but neither of these suspicions are detailed.

I think it’d make more sense for me to be a scholar or chronicler in this example, but yeah.
Arctic’s play doesn’t resemble his wolfplay in B&E Mountainous, but that’s only a sample game of one. Most of his towngames feel like they share a similar mindset behind them, and successful predictions have been made before. I wouldn’t mind pulling up a second game just to solidify that foundation.

Hi I am alive and watching thread now if ya need me! <3

It felt weak and shallow but tbf every read she’s made at the beginning of the game felt like that and the others who’ve played with her before say that’s how she usually plays and reads so idk

Why are you not Omniscient?

I did have some reads in one of my posts. Just wanted to let you know!

You have less than an hour if you wanna get any in

@IgnisAndYumemi Can we get a VC :elysiasax:

1 Like

Votecount

Litten (3): tutuu, Achromatic, Zorvo
Leafia (2): Arctic, Demisha
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Magnus (1): Doodleshy
Arctic (1): Leafia

Not Voting (6): Etha, Zenon, eevee, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

1 Like

Not true?

lol never got back to me, so I’m just gonna vote them until they do. (This is not me saying they are wolf. I just want them to give me a more detailed explanation as to why they voted me)
VOTE: lol

We have like 25 hours

1 Like

Oh this is a 48 hour days format skullllllllllllll

It’s gonna get so sleepy…

1 Like

lmao, it’ll be fine! Just means you really get to know the big players, and have to pay attention to the sidelines more

If you want an elaborate explanation from lol you’ll never get one lol that’s just how they roll

I think burning through his 150 word self-imposed postcount, jumping into the thick of the thread immediately, interrupting other player’s thoughts with his own indicate that Achro’s in his A-playstyle.

True, but I would like to know sooner rather than later, so I can focus on reading other ppl

1 Like

Then I’m afraid my vote won’t change unless ppl sway me out of it

I think lol’s slot isn’t wolfy looking enough to focus on accumulating votes there for D1 but I’m not gonna force you out of your vote

I wish lol posted more, cause it does seem a bit different than first game with them. However, yeah, don’t expect a lengthy post or something lmao.

A suggestion i give to others is try not to vote those voting you early. Town tend to be biased because they know they are town when statistically lol is likely to be a town trying to solve rather than a scum trying to harm.

If lol is scum you still have two others to find. So i would suggest interacting with people present to get a feel for them even if you need answers from lol as the game does not hinge on him alone.