Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Oh, Friday is my birthday by the way and I don’t have anything big planned but my availability will be spotty.

So I might as well post a lot early in the day and then let everyone sort it out.

1 Like

Bro why did I put Reads in my note thing.

This is gonna be so hard to keep track of everyone’s Reads. X.X

Reads list

Town:

Achromatic

Scum:

Leafia

Ah nice. Happy birthday in advance.

You got those reads reversed.

The other thing I thought about pre-game was how to handle achromatic and litten

If zero are mafia, this game should be smooth sailing and we should kill a wolf either today or tomorrow

If one is mafia, the game might be a bit challenging but it’s definitely winnable

If both are mafia, we are in trouble. If it is lylo, no wolves have flipped, and both of them are alive, make them crossvote each other and then try your best to figure out which is a better vote. If they don’t crossvote each other they are both mafia lol

If they are alive in a lylo where a wolf has flipped and they didn’t contribute to the wolf flip, they should also be in a crossvote, but they could go either way

If they are alive in lylo and they contributed to a wolf flip then they are probably mafia who bussed for not dying. But I really doubt this scenario ever comes up because I don’t think either would buss in this playerlist given the amount of fresh meat available for free pickings

bookmark this post or something
I don’t expect to die on the first night because I think achro is town already and he’s better at the game than me but this is an important post to remember later if I am not here

1 Like

@Demisha

Don’t think Leafia is sus at all personally, seems null to me.
But I would agree anyone pushing for their execution is probably not W/W with them as of what I said before about wolves bussing during day 1 and 2 not being sub optimal for them.

I don’t think you should be afraid to vote someone or just let people pass by.
I also don’t think Achro has done anything that has made them a worthy execution today.
Until Achro does something that is a real bad look for them and it’s the vibe of the thread, then it becomes execution worthy.

This game we also have a high likelihood to win we just gotta play it out correctly.
This is a Vanilla game, no one can be cleared except maybe day 1 and 2 if a wolf is executed.
Other than that, anyone can be anything.
Sometimes certain ML’s going over is not avoidable.
But usually those can be healthy ML’s to get a better understanding of things.

Everything plays out in certain ways, I don’t want to carry on with this though but just note y’all can do and vote who you want to, don’t be afraid to do stuff.

signal boosting to show my respect for the paranoia

If Achro is town, he dies N1. End of story. If we let Achro live until lylo, we deserve to lose.

Pressure Voting is what I do.
It ain’t AI mate.

eevee putting on sound notifications is so wild, im avoidig replying to them to not ping them but wow. isnt that just crazy hahah. how do u tolerate that? how did they tolerate that during the mash too? brazy

Yeah. Pretty confident that Zorvo is just town here. Wouldn’t sheep him to save my life though.

i unironically wrote that post without remembering who Leafia was before writing it, it was a shitpost

I will admit a little paranoid of a spicy leafia/litten team since leafia keeps stressing I have to die exactly n1 and I know litten wouldnt kill me n1 lol

thats like one of those sleep streamers that are trying to sleep and people pay money to play loud noises and music to wake them up to troll them except eevee isnt getting paid

2 Likes

Somehow I doubt that.

nah he wouldn’t. He has promised to keep me alive to trick and fool me

if he goes back I win the ego contest so if he does fair

1 Like

I wanna say this comes from town Leafia but don’t know for sure.

Zzzzzzzzzz

I’ll remember this.

Disagree.

After my last game I don’t blame you.

1 Like

This made me laugh IRL. Laughs

This is my second game.
Also, thank you! :smile:

2 Likes