Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is also true I love hammers

1 Like

That’s my specialty being Zenon

I’m gonna just chill out I think. I am super confident in that Etha read now. Just gonna read the Zenon as they come

@Demisha why did you like this post

One of the people that said this is a wolf

Fucking bet

apart form this post being similar to posts litten wrote in this game (“i try to not butt heads with people, im patient and try to understand them”, “my d1 accuracy is below rand”)

the more interesting this to me is that litten seems to have a pattern of talking about his self-meta in self-defense

now, im not talking about the “i dont bus” thing. he always does that, ive seen him do it as town in fam3, that is all well in fine

in dicey dungeons i linked 3 posts litten convincingly saying stuff about his self-meta and why he’s not wolf due to it

in this smogon game im reading another convincing post about litten self-meta and why he’s different (the one in the picture)

in this game that we’re playing rn, i was also bombarded by convincing sounding messages from litten about why his scum meta is oh so different than how he’s playing rn

there is a similarity between these 3 games (the 2 ended scum games and this ongoing one), no?

dare i say litten excusing himself with self-meta is scummy for him? (disregarding the “i dont bus” thing)

Day 2 Vote Count 6

Etha (3): lol, Zenon, Demisha
Litten (3): tutuu, Arctic, Zorvo

Not Voting (7): Etha, Magnus, Drinks, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy, Litten, Jormok

have you checked my town games

I never get tilted over a hammer. Hammers are based and should happen way more. Over thinking kills towns more than hammers do

admittedly no, could you direct me to some posts that sound the same?

Demisha

Yeah…

VOTE: Zorvo

yes except i dont have arctic in my list

id probably replace arctic with lol unless lol is playing like a god

Pls kill this

This is not town Zorvo lol

i was investigating litten

But I’m based and real

Soz

This is my most recent town game but it was on MU so my play style changed

1 Like

Why can’t Lol and Zorvo be wolfs?

Go.

@Arctic im cringing at myself for asking this question

but im just trying my hardest to win

why didnt you heart this post? you heart almost all if not all of my jokes that include you

to clarify im asking because im really deep down the tunnel