Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Why would you be suspecting Arctic?

Did you read?

Exactly.

I asked them to vote you and they refused.
I asked you to vote them and you did.

^^

I love this VC for ninety minutes before EOD.

1 Like

i read doodle’s iso and i still feel like they’re probably town

i forgot they did the “wolves liking this post thing” and trying tom ake reads off of that and it’s so weird i don’t think a wolf comes up with it

also i’m using the iaafr unconvincing meta tell from the posts where they explain what they’d be doing as a wolf at eod1 despite it being obvious no one would actually believe them (especially cuz i believe it, it’s much easier to just make something up and vote someone as a wolf than it is to be town and confused all the time)

they have unpartnered interactions with etha as well like these

Summary

some stuff looks bad but it’s extremely surface level so idk how likely a wolf is to actually post it:

Summary

most concerning thing is that they’ve implied their wolf meta would be to wolfside heavily and that’s what they’ve been doing this game, unfortunately… until they switched to wanting to vote etha

when wolves were probably wanting to buss etha. idk man. they also mega dropped off today

i doubt this is AI but i find it funny etha was saying the same thing

gth i still feel like spew + their tone and righteous indignation every time zorvo is brought up probably makes them town but i don’t think i’d have them in my towncore except for the fact i kind of have to because i need a 6th villager for a winning poe and i’m more confident this is town than any of the other 5 poe slots

i looked over this slot instead of anyone in the poe cuz i want to lock in 6 villagers cuz i’m more confident on townreads this game and i’d rather be sheeped on those than scumreads

i am more confident on the other 5 (well 4 cuz one of them is me) so don’t consider this read lock

town:

arctic
tutuu
litten
zirbo
merpy

doodle

kill:

zenon
demisha
drinks
lol
jormok

1 Like

Day 3 Vote Count

lol (1): Doodleshy
MerpyDerpy (1): lol
Drinks (1): Zenon
Arctic (1): Jormok
Jormok (1): Magnus
Litten (1): Litten
Zorvo (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (4): Arctic, MerpyDerpy, Drinks, Demisha

1 Like

Like, this vote count is very funny to me, lmao. Thank you so much for showing it off.

1 Like

this wagon formation always kills an arctic

2 Likes

Why am I the only player excluded from this list?

for some reason i included tutuu instead of you lmao
brain fart
you should be in her place

1 Like

well, below litten but doesn’t really matter

daring today aren’t we

3 Likes

i don’t think i woke up from my 4 hour nap

2 Likes

feels like tmi

feels like chainsawing someone pushing on a town

to elaborate on the spew from etha’s side