Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

okay Zenon can be town

Why isnā€™t leafia here?

1 Like

leafia did absolutely nothing and the focus shifted off her, and she didnā€™t turn up either

i agree with achro if sheā€™s a wolf sheā€™s being coached (itā€™s probably litten)

i guaratee you that if leafia is a wolf she was told to not post

1 Like

This is hilarious because I like looked at the currentVC andā€¦ wouldnā€™t you know it

2 Likes

Arctic I donā€™t even look at my partners if they are a wolf

2 Likes

i honed this meta for a reason and Iā€™ll not allow you to squander a free innocent child check on me

Hey me to letā€™s form a club

Etha letā€™s be masons.

1 Like

achromatic is always wrong on one town read d1ā€¦

1 Like

Did not mean to delete it btw

Sometimes I say smart things. Usually I say dumb things in a cute voice and people are pocketed and follow me

1 Like

game state says we are clearing too many people which means leafia is a wolf

1 Like

@leafia sorry I donā€™t make the rules

Itā€™s somebodyā€™s birthday.
Leafiaā€™s presumably pulling the same martyr play that I had in Mountainous if sheā€™s good on the backs of general, albeit not global, suspicion. If sheā€™s evil her composure should be broken before EOD.

I dislike the way in which Leafia leans on the kingmaker scenario, not because itā€™s inherently scummy but it feels like a handicap for a player on the block. Itā€™s like sheā€™s hunting a POE of one here against consensus.

Drinks (5): Etha, Doodleshy, Achromatic, Jormok, tutuu
Leafia (3): Arctic, Leafia, Demisha

I still donā€™t really understand where the Drinks shade is coming from. I came up with a counterwagon proposal on someone overnight that doesnā€™t just feel like LHF.

Meh okay thatā€™s acceptable ig

DONT SAY THESE THINNGS OUTLOUD

1 Like

isnt this trust telling though? but if u perform well as wolf then its ok. but if u tank ur wolf games thatā€™d be not kewl

1 Like

Wait thatā€™s a thing?