Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Your my new favorite person lol

1 Like

For talking about self votes?

Fucking. Get. Wrekt.

VOTE: Leafia

3 Likes

Why not delf vote leafia? I promise to vote who you vote if you self voted and die!

Look I have already admitted that I have a weakness for these type of plays, I cant change my read but I can admit its a hole in my game ok ;_;

1 Like

I called it

lmao

i can now troll with no regrets

1 Like

I told leafia to vote etha for drama tbf

I wasn’t in that game and I live in the present, I still think self-voting isn’t a good idea

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

i opened magnus’s posts and i skimmed most of it and i just thought “this is a post, kewl”

i do notice a noticable lack of them chasing their deep wolf reads like they liked doing in fam3. they have been really cordinal this game

so, if magnus is town, they learned their lesson and decided to change their playstyle

or, if magnus is a wolf, it is BECAUSE they are so cordinal and are pushing the consensus poe and are having consensus townreads

are my thoughts

i wish i had more though

For understanding me better than like 90% of people who have played hundreds of games with me lol

she didnt just vote her though she pretended she read her posts to give a wolfread

Kill? Kill.

1 Like

honestly i think they’re both mafia but leafia definitely is

(arctic this is reaction test time sh)

1 Like

I’m glad we all agree to kill leafia

For doodle! VOTE: Leafia

Not voting in case it goes over threshold yet but also would like Leafia :axe:'d