Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I need to play more games, and I hope they include you.

2 Likes

awwww arent u cutteeeeee look at ur fluffy long brown hairrrr i wanna brush ur hair like a horse brush biiggg brush for ur biiig pony hairrrr oiii oiii oiii arent u pony sparkle pink magic my little pony sunshine rainbow sweetheart awwwwwwwwwwww brushyyyy brushyyyy longyyyy hairrrrrrr :blush: so fluffyyy so sofftttt just like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :heart:

3 Likes

Yesh. Tutuu is fun to play with. Most people here are actually.

2 Likes

I do not like this :(

Correct!

Anyway uh, I skimmed more.

1 Like

I think my playstyle more revolves around commenting on other peoples thoughts and fleshing them out more with that person :)

This conflicted me. I laughed though

2 Likes

Meaning more positive than negative

1 Like

Hello friends

1 Like

Hi Litten. Achro wants you dead for some reason and doesn’t think you’d ever kill him N1 as a wolf.

That’s unfortunate. Are you wolfing?

My first thought is that leafia/achro are w/w
what a tragic world that achromatic taught leafia to bus them d1

1 Like

Nope. Wish I was a wolf though.

I.have trouble believing a wolf would have this as their first thought so Litten can have a townlean from me.

I’ve read nothing besides two posts from leafia I do not plan to break this trend until tomorrow. Oh yeah and someone else with a J was pretty wolfy from the out of context posts I read.

it was their first post above my post which is even more tragic that I happened to glance at them

Me neither.
Leafia does Leafia things no matter what the Leafeon is.

1 Like

@Litten Please read through Achro’s iso and let me know if you think I’m being paranoud about his slot or not.

1 Like

Okay I will take a look
Tomorrow

2 Likes

Yeah. Zorvo is my top townread I think.

1 Like

Okay.