Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I will fight against this with all my heart

You know what.

Thatā€™s Fair!

I just realised @Kanave added Eevee to the VC instead of me again.

Even bringing this line up makes it seem as though youā€™re willing to die today, Litten. Is that right?

1 Like

I think itā€™s quite clear that I am yes

2 Likes

Not as funny as that pure town wagon that was on Achro in that one game and Achro died night one anyway despite it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think most people were planning on doing the kingmaker thing because it narrowed D1 focus, but the Leafia wagon was sorta doing that anyway. Litten relinquished power because he said Leafia openwolfed, I donā€™t remember her doing that unless heā€™s counting the pres-vote on Etha which was directed by Achro and happened after Littenā€™s sleep vote.

when I laughed at her I thought she was open wolfing and Arctic agreed and achromatic agreed

1 Like

i dont even think litten thinks of me as a good player. i dont think he thinks of me as a bad player. he is not disrespectful. what im saying is - from town littenā€™s pov, i could be a random noob throwing the game into chaos rn. or i could be mafia. like that ā€œthis is fine.pngā€ meme with the dog in the burning house

im probably repeating myself, but his calmness at this situation is uncanny. its unnatural. heā€™s mafia

leafia wanting to be a martyr - ok. shes leafia. shes an enigma. leafia does leafia things

does litten do leafia things? i really dont tthink so

1 Like

Add me to the VC so I can vote a counterwagon then.

1 Like

Litten (3): tutuu, Zorvo, Doodleshy

Not Voting (10): Jormok, Demisha, Etha, Zenon, lol, Arctic, eevee, magnus, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

here you go

1 Like

This take feels slimy

1 Like

Is this something that feels like current Litten would say?:

The problem with leafia matyr is she tried to wield power she did not grasp the meaning of the power and we ignored her

She isnā€™t fairly loud

In the game of FAM3, any Litten shade was met with derision and a high degree of resistance, both from himself and from the game of large. Here itā€™s the opposite.

2 Likes

yeah, hes mafia. kill him

1 Like

If your town stop conf biasing Demisha

If your wolf keep doing it so I can kill you.

I donā€™t like killing lhf till d3 or later. I donā€™t vote Drinks till tomorrow.

I donā€™t think the below post can be AI out of context.

You have played with me when I am a wolf before, correct? How do I react to being pushed as mafia?