Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Why are you treating me in poor faith?

Magnus I have a vote and Iā€™m not afraid to use it.

Explain what you mean by this.

And Iā€™d think carefully if I were you.

Yes Iā€™ve been pointing this out all day

As explained Pre Game yeah.

hold, I explained this a bit just after that message, you know zenon wont see this before they see my thing.

Zenon, I legit pinged you on it lol.

Or pinged you about something like that, I might have not pinged you for that exact one.

Okay Zorvo but Iā€™m gonna need you to give actual answers to my questions

And tell me why you felt the need to call Demisha a wolf again out of the blue

Not at all. You are nothing but respectful

My bad on my weird choice of words

I was trying to explain that i find your calmness suspicious. You dont know me well. From your supposed town pov, the scum are in the slankers. Etha, Drinks, Demisha. And here comes me, yelling amd screaming to chop u. If u are town, i believe it ought to cause panic / frustration at the situation. Because you shouldnt know if im town or mafia, thats ur stance on me. U also dont know if im willing to reevaluate my tunnels. From ur town pov, im being rly hurtful to town wincon rn. I find your acceptance of the situation fake

1 Like

If you did I did not see it

Dude you should know.

Half the time I like to respond to anything.

1 Like

Okay that readlist got me in hindsight because it looked like a quote.

Summary

Etcetera.

Itā€™s allll gooooood. I do too

Everything you quoted is game analysis and semi important

Likeā€¦ it should matter too you lol

1 Like

In fact this quote was me setting up to CFD off Leafia but than she unvoted herself

This isnā€™t her fault she played optimally and I did not but that changed my mind

You have fewer recent games than I remember. Still:

Summary

This sorta thing.

I dont approve of @Zorvo and @Zenon butting heads. You are both hot headed so this is natural but please consider not letting loose. Ur both in my towncore. Achro had u both in his towncore too afaik. Someone mentioned u had past history too. U were probably both town? Please be wary of you two getting in v/v aggression. Lets kills the woofs together :)

3 Likes

That first one I can kinda see it? The other two are not at all like this games post game, iirc. lmao

Hence why I disavowed the notion that I was dismissing your posts as fluff, but rather as being short and not sticking in my memory.
I interacted with you then and I still forgot about it.

Leafia was reading good with the gamestate just settling on her but yeah.

Zorvo liking this post is noteworthy because it suggests he agrees in some part with the meaning behind this postā€¦

1 Like