Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

FUCK man idk.

Soon someone is gonna make the biggest TMI slip on me and gonna be a town member.

I need to execute a woof today but it’s difficult to figure out what is wolf thought and what is town thought if a town can make no sense or a town has complicated reads

I need to make sure I’m voting a woof today.

also so you actually have something to respond to instead of me just being spiteful

the way you were pushing very hard onto doodle felt wolfie to me and that’s why my current read stands

it could’ve been tunneling but i’ve interpreted it as the above

People just slacking with their vote tbh.

Guess they afraid to vote.

They can do what they want if they don’t want to vote so be it but not like a woof is gonna execute themselves.

1 Like

I have bad news about the game you’re playing, bud…

Their posts I have mentioned look woofy

I can be wrong sure but like, idk.

You think Etha is town?

The Zenon thing or something else?

Not particularly. Again, I don’t mind them dying here, I just would prefer Drinks. Well, and one other person, but I’m keeping that in my pocket for now.

Before the Zenon thing you felt like you were acting out of character from how you usually did.

1 Like

Did you pay attention to anything I did yesterday?

i think i’ve satisfied this with some of my thoughts but if you have smth specific you wanna know from me lmk

Be honest Magnus

Watch this.

Why don’t I just scrap all my reads and start fresh?

VOTE: Zorvo

You voted me, you can be town.

UNVOTE

Sus

Generally but I’d be lying if I said I suspected you yesterday because back then I outright said I thought you were in your town meta.